- California American Water and related Charitable Foundation donate to California Wildfire Relief Efforts
- Middle school teachers study SoCal water scarcity compliments of EarthEcho and Northrop Grumman
- Municipal Information System Association of CA honors Western Municipal Water with two awards
- Environmental Standards for Cannabis Cultivation adopted by State Water Board
- Lake Oroville Flood Season Operations Plan released
The Toro Company has been recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for its contributions...
The Water Environment and Reuse Foundation (WE&RF) is seeking partners and funding to further fund its...
A new water education program is now being offered to middle school students thanks to an...
More Conservation News
Chino Basin Water Conservation District plans October Landscape and Water Conservation Festival
The Chino Basin Water Conservation District (CBWCD) has announced the plans and schedule for...
- Posted September 30, 2017
New U.S.-Mexico agreement slated for signature for management of overused Colorado River water
An agreement between the U.S. and Mexico was slated for signature earlier this week...
- Posted September 28, 2017
Districts Partner to Launch New Regional Recycled Water Program
Earlier this week the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) and the Sanitation...
- Posted September 22, 2017
WateReuse Association honors 11 water leaders at 32nd Annual WateReuse Symposium
The WateReuse Association honored 11 water leaders for their extraordinary leadership in advancing sustainable,...
- Posted September 14, 2017
Interior Secretary Zinke announces grants for wetland conservation and national wildlife refuges
Grants made through the North American Wetlands Conservation Act (NAWCA) have been announced by...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Sierra magazine rates UCI among top 10 “Cool Schools” for green energy, water conservation, etc.
Sierra magazine recently published its 2017 “Cool Schools” ranking placing the University of California,...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Summer of Love’s 50th anniversary becomes MWD’s “Summer of H2Love” campaign message
If you made or are planning to make one last beach run this summer...
- Posted August 20, 2017