- District poised to capture more stormwater thanks to Army Corps of Engineers
- Metropolitan Water District Looks to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Address Climate Change
- Reclamation Seeks to Help Fund Watershed Groups’ On-the-Ground Watershed Management Projects
- Three California Water Agencies Awarded Nearly $800,000 to Develop Water Market Strategies
- $5 Million Fund Established by Fenner Valley Water Authority and Cadiz, Inc. for Water Quality Investments in Disadvantaged Communities
Whereas other hotels may have dual-plumbing in their lobby areas, the new Hyatt House in Irvine...
Bureau of Reclamation selects 12 California projects to receive $7.5 million to improve water efficiency
In announcing a total of 54 projects to receive a total of $26.5 million through WaterSMART...
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) recently announced that 24 California projects will share...
More Conservation News
Los Angeles City Officials Break Ground for 8th City Golf Course to Implement Recycled Water System
A retrofit project at the Griffith Park Roosevelt Golf Course will soon switch the...
- Posted September 22, 2018
Volunteers Collect More than 367 Tons of Trash on 34th Annual California Coastal Cleanup Day
Though its name is the California Coastal Cleanup Day, some 367 tons of trash...
- Posted September 18, 2018
Moulton Niguel Water District Celebrates a Milestone — 50 Years of Water Recycling
Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) and their pioneer customers, El Niguel Country Club and...
- Posted September 10, 2018
Ontario-Montclair School District Recognized for Water-Savings Efficiencies
San Bernardino County’s Ontario-Montclair School District (OMSD) has been recognized by Monte Vista Water...
- Posted August 31, 2018
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center’s Groundwater Re-use Project Saves up to 29 Million Gallons Annually
Representatives of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and its new Groundwater Re-use Project were lauded last...
- Posted August 28, 2018
Irvine Ranch Water District and UC Irvine Save 80 Million Gallons of Drinking Water Annually
A joint conservation program between Irvine Ranch Water District (IRWD) and University of California,...
- Posted August 24, 2018
Reclamation invests nearly $2 million in CA Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants
Three California water agencies were recently notified that they had been selected to share...
- Posted August 21, 2018