- California Department of Water Resources Announces Initial State Water Project Allocation
- DWR Releases Initial Study/Proposed Mitigated Negative for Soil Investigations in the Delta
- Floodwater Diversions and Other High Flow Groundwater Capture Efforts Permitting Streamlined
- UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
Development in the 20th century destroyed much of the Upper Truckee Marsh, the largest wetland in...
The Blue Forest Conservation, Camptonville Community Partnership, National Forest Foundation, The Nature Conservancy, Nevada City Rancheria,...
On the heels of a similar $5 million pilot program approved by the Metropolitan Water District...
More Conservation News
Two California Projects Awarded Reclamation/CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants for Reliability
The Bureau of Reclamation recently awarded two $500,000 in CALFED Water Use Efficiency grants...
- Posted October 28, 2019
UCLA Environmental Report Card Dings LA County for Water Sustainability
Felicia Federico, executive director of UCLA’s California Center for Sustainable Communities and the lead...
- Posted October 25, 2019
MWD and Partners Helping to Bring More Native Plants to SoCal to be More Water Efficient
A new pilot program has been launched by numerous organizations in Southern California to...
- Posted October 23, 2019
MWD and LA Sanitation Districts Partner for New Water Recycling Demo Plant for New Water Source
Although projected to take 11 years to fully complete – and a host of...
- Posted October 21, 2019
Recycled Water Now Flows Through Repurposed Agricultural Pipeline Benefiting Area’s Watershed
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (EVMWD), Riverside County Flood and Water Conservation District (RCFCWCD)...
- Posted September 30, 2019
$750 Million to Caltech for Environmental Sustainability Research from Stewart and Lynda Resnick
Philanthropists and entrepreneurs Stewart and Lynda Resnick have announced a pledge of $750 million...
- Posted September 28, 2019
Santa Clara Valley Water District Now Accepting Applications for Fiscal Year 2020 Grants
A 2012 ballot measure approved by the voters of Santa Clara County has made...
- Posted September 27, 2019