- UCLA Scientist honored by DWR for Large Storm Forecasting Efforts in Conjunction with NASA
- Colorado River Drought Contingency Plan Approved by Metropolitan Water District Board
- Twin Tunnels on Hold, DWR Withdraws Request for Certification from Delta Stewardship Council
- DWR Announces Draft Decisions for Groundwater Basin Boundary Modifications
- West Basin Municipal Water District Funds Surfrider Foundation’s Teach and Test Program
Twenty-four non-profit organizations have been tapped by the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP)...
The San Francisco Bay Restoration Authority (SFBRA) Measure AA has awarded a $520,000 grant to the...
Fifteen of California’s WaterSMART small-scale water efficiency projects are closer to becoming reality thanks to recent...
More Conservation News
WMWD’s Free Spanish Landscape Handbook Now Available for Santa Ana Watershed customers
Now available in Spanish, Western Municipal Water District’s (WMWD) new, free handbook, the SoCal...
- Posted November 12, 2018
Yuba Water Agency Grants $2,500 for Local Aquatics Education “Fish in the Classroom” Program
Yuba Water Agency (YWA) recently infused the local California Local Aquatics Education “Fish in...
- Posted November 4, 2018
Santa Clara offering mini-grants to support wildlife habitat restoration
The Santa Clara Valley Water District (SCVWD) has opened a grant application process to...
- Posted October 20, 2018
Irvine Ranch Water District Recognized for Water Recycling at Dual-Plumbed Hyatt House Irvine
Whereas other hotels may have dual-plumbing in their lobby areas, the new Hyatt House...
- Posted October 14, 2018
Bureau of Reclamation selects 12 California projects to receive $7.5 million to improve water efficiency
In announcing a total of 54 projects to receive a total of $26.5 million...
- Posted October 6, 2018
CDFW Selects 24 Ecosystem and Watershed Restoration, Protection Projects to share $27.8 Million
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) recently announced that 24 California projects...
- Posted September 26, 2018
Los Angeles City Officials Break Ground for 8th City Golf Course to Implement Recycled Water System
A retrofit project at the Griffith Park Roosevelt Golf Course will soon switch the...
- Posted September 22, 2018