- DWR awards $1 Million to each of Sonoma County’s three Groundwater Sustainability Agencies
- Lower American River water quality monitoring shows elevated levels of E. coli bacteria
- Water Available for Aquifer Replenishment report released by Department of Water Resources
- March’s Precipitation helped but was no Miracle; Snowpack increased to 52 percent of average
- Updated Water Allocations for Friant and North of the Delta Contractors released by Reclamation
More Conservation News
Workshop on Urban Water Conservation to be Held April 20
An April 20 public workshop to discuss potential modifications to the current Emergency Regulation...
- Posted April 3, 2016
Big Bear Area Regional Wastewater Agency Earns “Plant of the Year” from State Association
Big Bear Area Regional Wastewater Agency (BBARWA) has been selected as the California Water...
- Posted April 2, 2016
California Rice Farm First to Use Drip Irrigation
Research Project Leverages Israeli R&D Conaway Ranch in Woodland, California will become the first...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Would You Drink Drought Friendly Craft Beer from Waste Water?
Bottoms Up! We’re all familiar with the current focus and tactics for conserving water...
- Posted March 21, 2016
Delta Farmers Aid California Drought by Exceeding Water Saving Goal
A group of farmers from the Central and South Delta has thrilled California’s water...
- Posted March 16, 2016
SoCal residents to see major refund checks
Rialto-based West Valley Water District (WVWD) has decided to refund a portion of its...
- Posted March 3, 2016
Californians miss conservation goal
During the month of January, Californians missed Governor Jerry Brown’s water conservation mandate goal...
- Posted February 26, 2016
Desert water agency lowers conservation requirement
On Tuesday, the Coachella Valley Water District (CVWD) Board of Directors approved a downgrade...
- Posted February 25, 2016
Central Valley to receive grant for conservation efforts
Sonoma County is receiving an $8 million grant from the United States Department of...
- Posted February 16, 2016
CSU-Community College partnership trains future water leaders
Headquartered at the Cal State San Bernardino, the Water Resources Institute (WRI) works to...
- Posted February 10, 2016