- Orange County Nursery donates 300 plants for Irrigation Field Trials at two UC campuses
- Supreme Court upholds lower court ruling, won’t hear water agencies’ appeal on groundwater rights
- Emergency Declaration for flooding in Owens Valley lifted by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
- PG&E launches funding challenge for “California Climate Challenge” with $1 million
- Restoration funded for watersheds impacted by unregulated cannabis cultivation
More Conservation News
Modesto fails to meet water cutbacks
Residents in Modesto may have to make additional water cutbacks to meet Governor Jerry...
- Posted November 30, 2015
Facts about Water Conservation and City Usage Restrictions
By now, nearly all Californians are aware of their state drought conditions and the...
- Posted November 23, 2015
Homeowners punished for lack of water conservation
The city of Arcadia, located in Los Angeles County, has struggled to meet its...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Drones to be used to detect water leaks
Researchers at the Nottingham Trent University School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment,...
- Posted November 10, 2015
San Francisco removes gray water permitting requirements
A bill being introduced by San Francisco County Supervisor Scott Weiner means residents no...
- Posted November 1, 2015
SWRCB issues fines to four water suppliers
While the state as a whole conserved more than 26 percent in September, four...
- Posted October 30, 2015
How to maximize your water conservation
It’s no secret. California is in a severe drought. With no end in sight,...
- Posted October 25, 2015
The Toro Company receives award for water savings
The Toro Company was awarded with the 2015 WaterSense Partner of the Year award...
- Posted October 10, 2015
State meets water cutbacks for 3rd month in a row
The State Water Resources Control Board announced California’s conservation numbers for the month of...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Author to speak at water seminar
Yucaipa Valley Water District will be hosting an educational seminar with Molly Bogh, author...
- Posted September 30, 2015