- Tulare County, Kingsburg begin recovery process after Kings River overflows
- LADWP urges caution near waterways impacted by Eastern Sierra Nevada snowmelt
- $3.75 million fine against National Beef slaughterhouse to be heard on Oct. 27
- Butte Creek Salmon Recovery partners celebrate successful efforts at 20th anniversary celebration
- Moulton Niguel Water District wins “Golden Hub of Innovation Award”
More Conservation News
California farmers and water districts fight mandatory water restrictions
Farmers in the San Joaquin Valley are ignoring mandatory water restrictions, despite California’s historic...
- Posted June 24, 2015
Fresno takes hard stance on water conservation
The City of Fresno has taken huge steps in reducing its water waste. The...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Homeowners seeking new ways of curbing water usage
The California drought has caused many homeowners to begin looking at new ways of...
- Posted May 31, 2015
Could potable reuse be a possibility in California?
With the California drought at its peak, water gurus are beginning to discuss the...
- Posted May 24, 2015