- Los Vaqueros Reservoir expansion seeks $434 million in state funding from Proposition 1
- Pasadena’s Tetra Tech contracted for technical support of EPA’s Watershed Protection Program
- DWR’s Joel Ledesma provides Oroville Dam crisis overview at Water Conference
- San Bernardino County Water Conference honors 18 Inland Empire H2O Heroes
- City of San Diego assessed $3.2 million for failing to protect waterways from loose sediment
More Conservation News
Homeowners seeking new ways of curbing water usage
The California drought has caused many homeowners to begin looking at new ways of...
- Posted May 31, 2015
Could potable reuse be a possibility in California?
With the California drought at its peak, water gurus are beginning to discuss the...
- Posted May 24, 2015