- DWR’s Tree Study Confirms California’s History of moving between Periods of Wet and Dry Conditions
- New Regulations for Augmenting Reservoirs with Treated Recycled Water Adopted by State Board
- State’s Snow Water Equivalent measures 9.4 inches, 39 percent of early March normal
- Report on Fight Against Invasive Mussels released by Department of the Interior
- Santa Barbara County Issues Recommended Evacuation Warning prior to approaching winter storm
More Conservation News
Dublin San Ramon Services District receives conservation award
The Dublin San Ramon Services District received recognition from the Association of California Water...
- Posted December 20, 2015
State fails to meet conservation threshold
Under Governor Jerry Brown’s state of emergency, in response to the California drought, residents across...
- Posted December 2, 2015
Warning to parents: don’t let your kids eat the snow
The lack of now in the Sierra Nevada’s due to the California drought means one thing...
- Posted December 1, 2015
Modesto fails to meet water cutbacks
Residents in Modesto may have to make additional water cutbacks to meet Governor Jerry...
- Posted November 30, 2015
Facts about Water Conservation and City Usage Restrictions
By now, nearly all Californians are aware of their state drought conditions and the...
- Posted November 23, 2015
Homeowners punished for lack of water conservation
The city of Arcadia, located in Los Angeles County, has struggled to meet its...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Drones to be used to detect water leaks
Researchers at the Nottingham Trent University School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment,...
- Posted November 10, 2015
San Francisco removes gray water permitting requirements
A bill being introduced by San Francisco County Supervisor Scott Weiner means residents no...
- Posted November 1, 2015
SWRCB issues fines to four water suppliers
While the state as a whole conserved more than 26 percent in September, four...
- Posted October 30, 2015
How to maximize your water conservation
It’s no secret. California is in a severe drought. With no end in sight,...
- Posted October 25, 2015