- Orange County Nursery donates 300 plants for Irrigation Field Trials at two UC campuses
- Supreme Court upholds lower court ruling, won’t hear water agencies’ appeal on groundwater rights
- Emergency Declaration for flooding in Owens Valley lifted by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
- PG&E launches funding challenge for “California Climate Challenge” with $1 million
- Restoration funded for watersheds impacted by unregulated cannabis cultivation
More Conservation News
Conservation Penalties for failing to meet water restrictions
Residents in some parts of Los Angeles county may see their water rates increase...
- Posted June 26, 2015
California farmers and water districts fight mandatory water restrictions
Farmers in the San Joaquin Valley are ignoring mandatory water restrictions, despite California’s historic...
- Posted June 24, 2015
Fresno takes hard stance on water conservation
The City of Fresno has taken huge steps in reducing its water waste. The...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Homeowners seeking new ways of curbing water usage
The California drought has caused many homeowners to begin looking at new ways of...
- Posted May 31, 2015
Could potable reuse be a possibility in California?
With the California drought at its peak, water gurus are beginning to discuss the...
- Posted May 24, 2015