- Metropolitan Water District Looks to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Address Climate Change
- Reclamation Seeks to Help Fund Watershed Groups’ On-the-Ground Watershed Management Projects
- Three California Water Agencies Awarded Nearly $800,000 to Develop Water Market Strategies
- $5 Million Fund Established by Fenner Valley Water Authority and Cadiz, Inc. for Water Quality Investments in Disadvantaged Communities
- California’s Water Year 2018 Summary: Below Average Precipitation
More Conservation News
San Francisco removes gray water permitting requirements
A bill being introduced by San Francisco County Supervisor Scott Weiner means residents no...
- Posted November 1, 2015
SWRCB issues fines to four water suppliers
While the state as a whole conserved more than 26 percent in September, four...
- Posted October 30, 2015
How to maximize your water conservation
It’s no secret. California is in a severe drought. With no end in sight,...
- Posted October 25, 2015
The Toro Company receives award for water savings
The Toro Company was awarded with the 2015 WaterSense Partner of the Year award...
- Posted October 10, 2015
State meets water cutbacks for 3rd month in a row
The State Water Resources Control Board announced California’s conservation numbers for the month of...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Author to speak at water seminar
Yucaipa Valley Water District will be hosting an educational seminar with Molly Bogh, author...
- Posted September 30, 2015
Water agency sees record number of rebates outside lawn removal
According to a report issued to Metropolitan Water District’s board of directors, residents responded...
- Posted September 25, 2015
‘Fix It For Good’ campaign focuses on permanent conservation efforts
The official statewide water conservation education program, known as Save Our Water, has officially...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Landscape & Water Conservation Fair scheduled
On Saturday, October 17, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Chino Basin Water...
- Posted September 15, 2015
Water agency approves additional lawn removal funding
The Coachella Valley Water District (CVWD) recently passed additional funding for residents to replace...
- Posted September 10, 2015