- Lower American River water quality monitoring shows elevated levels of E. coli bacteria
- Water Available for Aquifer Replenishment report released by Department of Water Resources
- March’s Precipitation helped but was no Miracle; Snowpack increased to 52 percent of average
- Updated Water Allocations for Friant and North of the Delta Contractors released by Reclamation
- Two CA environmental businesses receive Phase II EPA awards to bring their products to market
More Conservation News
5 ways to save water during the California drought
Even though the severe California drought has many looking for new ways of conserving...
- Posted June 29, 2015
More family members means more water for some San Jose residents
In San Jose, residents are beginning to question the mandatory cutbacks that were established...
- Posted June 28, 2015
Conservation Penalties for failing to meet water restrictions
Residents in some parts of Los Angeles county may see their water rates increase...
- Posted June 26, 2015
California farmers and water districts fight mandatory water restrictions
Farmers in the San Joaquin Valley are ignoring mandatory water restrictions, despite California’s historic...
- Posted June 24, 2015
Fresno takes hard stance on water conservation
The City of Fresno has taken huge steps in reducing its water waste. The...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Homeowners seeking new ways of curbing water usage
The California drought has caused many homeowners to begin looking at new ways of...
- Posted May 31, 2015
Could potable reuse be a possibility in California?
With the California drought at its peak, water gurus are beginning to discuss the...
- Posted May 24, 2015