- District poised to capture more stormwater thanks to Army Corps of Engineers
- Metropolitan Water District Looks to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Address Climate Change
- Reclamation Seeks to Help Fund Watershed Groups’ On-the-Ground Watershed Management Projects
- Three California Water Agencies Awarded Nearly $800,000 to Develop Water Market Strategies
- $5 Million Fund Established by Fenner Valley Water Authority and Cadiz, Inc. for Water Quality Investments in Disadvantaged Communities
More Conservation News
Water agency approves additional lawn removal funding
The Coachella Valley Water District (CVWD) recently passed additional funding for residents to replace...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Plumbing giant joins conservation network
Kohler, the nation’s leading provider of kitchen and bathroom plumbing products, joined a network...
- Posted August 30, 2015
Californians exceed state mandate for second consecutive month
Even during the peak of summer, Californians are answering the call to use less...
- Posted August 28, 2015
Coca-Cola to become water neutral by year’s end
In 2007, The Coca-Cola Company set a goal: to replenish 100 percent of the...
- Posted August 27, 2015
Shock Top partners with Indiegogo to solve California drought
Shock Top, a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch, is now partnering with the crowd-funding site Indiegogo...
- Posted August 18, 2015
“Turf and Toilet” rebate program launched statewide
On Wednesday, the California Department of Water Resources announced their new $30 million rebate...
- Posted August 14, 2015
Shade balls: the future of water protection
To help save water during the historic California drought, the Los Angeles Department of...
- Posted August 13, 2015
Metropolitan Water District turf rebate program closed
As of last Friday, The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California has permanently closed...
- Posted August 12, 2015
San Bruno implements smart water network to combat drought
With Californians facing one of the most severe droughts on record, the City of...
- Posted August 10, 2015
Some water districts miss the mark on conservation
Statistics regarding summer water use were released by the State Water Resources Control Board...
- Posted August 6, 2015