- State Water Board Adopts Bay-Delta Plan Update, Makes Allowances for Voluntary Agreements
- UCLA Scientist honored by DWR for Large Storm Forecasting Efforts in Conjunction with NASA
- Colorado River Drought Contingency Plan Approved by Metropolitan Water District Board
- Twin Tunnels on Hold, DWR Withdraws Request for Certification from Delta Stewardship Council
- DWR Announces Draft Decisions for Groundwater Basin Boundary Modifications
More Conservation News
State meets water cutbacks for 3rd month in a row
The State Water Resources Control Board announced California’s conservation numbers for the month of...
- Posted October 2, 2015
Author to speak at water seminar
Yucaipa Valley Water District will be hosting an educational seminar with Molly Bogh, author...
- Posted September 30, 2015
Water agency sees record number of rebates outside lawn removal
According to a report issued to Metropolitan Water District’s board of directors, residents responded...
- Posted September 25, 2015
‘Fix It For Good’ campaign focuses on permanent conservation efforts
The official statewide water conservation education program, known as Save Our Water, has officially...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Landscape & Water Conservation Fair scheduled
On Saturday, October 17, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Chino Basin Water...
- Posted September 15, 2015
Water agency approves additional lawn removal funding
The Coachella Valley Water District (CVWD) recently passed additional funding for residents to replace...
- Posted September 10, 2015
Plumbing giant joins conservation network
Kohler, the nation’s leading provider of kitchen and bathroom plumbing products, joined a network...
- Posted August 30, 2015
Californians exceed state mandate for second consecutive month
Even during the peak of summer, Californians are answering the call to use less...
- Posted August 28, 2015
Coca-Cola to become water neutral by year’s end
In 2007, The Coca-Cola Company set a goal: to replenish 100 percent of the...
- Posted August 27, 2015
Shock Top partners with Indiegogo to solve California drought
Shock Top, a subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch, is now partnering with the crowd-funding site Indiegogo...
- Posted August 18, 2015