- SOMA Environmental Engineering Disqualified from Participating in State Water Board Cleanup Fund
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority Files Suit Over Unimpaired Delta Flow Proposal
- City of Glendale to Pay $653,000 Penalty for Violating Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
- Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
More Conservation News
MWD lawn removal program out of funding
As the California drought worsens, homeowners throughout Southern California have taken drastic measures to...
- Posted July 11, 2015
Cal Poly Pomona named biggest water user in CSU system
The severe California drought has caused mandatory water restrictions across the state, especially for...
- Posted July 4, 2015
5 ways to save water during the California drought
Even though the severe California drought has many looking for new ways of conserving...
- Posted June 29, 2015
More family members means more water for some San Jose residents
In San Jose, residents are beginning to question the mandatory cutbacks that were established...
- Posted June 28, 2015
Conservation Penalties for failing to meet water restrictions
Residents in some parts of Los Angeles county may see their water rates increase...
- Posted June 26, 2015
California farmers and water districts fight mandatory water restrictions
Farmers in the San Joaquin Valley are ignoring mandatory water restrictions, despite California’s historic...
- Posted June 24, 2015
Fresno takes hard stance on water conservation
The City of Fresno has taken huge steps in reducing its water waste. The...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Homeowners seeking new ways of curbing water usage
The California drought has caused many homeowners to begin looking at new ways of...
- Posted May 31, 2015
Could potable reuse be a possibility in California?
With the California drought at its peak, water gurus are beginning to discuss the...
- Posted May 24, 2015