- Final California Water Plan Update 2018 Released by Department of Water Resources
- EPA Releases Cyanobacteria Assessment Network Mobile Application Using Satellite Data
- California Tree Die-Off Triggered by Diminished Supplies of Subsurface Water in Drought Years
- Diverse Coalition Seeks to Protect California’s Drinking Water Systems Caught in Wildfire Liability
- Public Encouraged to Provide Input on Creating Climate-Resilient Water System
More Conservation News
Reclamation Helps Fund 15 California WaterSMART Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects
Fifteen of California’s WaterSMART small-scale water efficiency projects are closer to becoming reality thanks...
- Posted November 16, 2018
WMWD’s Free Spanish Landscape Handbook Now Available for Santa Ana Watershed customers
Now available in Spanish, Western Municipal Water District’s (WMWD) new, free handbook, the SoCal...
- Posted November 12, 2018
Yuba Water Agency Grants $2,500 for Local Aquatics Education “Fish in the Classroom” Program
Yuba Water Agency (YWA) recently infused the local California Local Aquatics Education “Fish in...
- Posted November 4, 2018
Santa Clara offering mini-grants to support wildlife habitat restoration
The Santa Clara Valley Water District (SCVWD) has opened a grant application process to...
- Posted October 20, 2018
Irvine Ranch Water District Recognized for Water Recycling at Dual-Plumbed Hyatt House Irvine
Whereas other hotels may have dual-plumbing in their lobby areas, the new Hyatt House...
- Posted October 14, 2018
Bureau of Reclamation selects 12 California projects to receive $7.5 million to improve water efficiency
In announcing a total of 54 projects to receive a total of $26.5 million...
- Posted October 6, 2018
CDFW Selects 24 Ecosystem and Watershed Restoration, Protection Projects to share $27.8 Million
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) recently announced that 24 California projects...
- Posted September 26, 2018
Los Angeles City Officials Break Ground for 8th City Golf Course to Implement Recycled Water System
A retrofit project at the Griffith Park Roosevelt Golf Course will soon switch the...
- Posted September 22, 2018
Volunteers Collect More than 367 Tons of Trash on 34th Annual California Coastal Cleanup Day
Though its name is the California Coastal Cleanup Day, some 367 tons of trash...
- Posted September 18, 2018
Moulton Niguel Water District Celebrates a Milestone — 50 Years of Water Recycling
Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) and their pioneer customers, El Niguel Country Club and...
- Posted September 10, 2018