- State Water Project allocations for 2018 inch up to 35 percent for State Water Contractors
- Attorney General Becerra and San Diego Water Board Ready to File Suit over Tijuana River Sewage
- 2017 Water Year Storage and Recovery Results for Seaside Groundwater Basin
- Feds call for drought contingency plans be put into effect
- Central Valley Water Board settles with Seven Hill LLC for lack of Water Quality Permit
More Conservation News
Orange County middle-schoolers offered an innovative water education program
A new water education program is now being offered to middle school students thanks...
- Posted October 1, 2017
Chino Basin Water Conservation District plans October Landscape and Water Conservation Festival
The Chino Basin Water Conservation District (CBWCD) has announced the plans and schedule for...
- Posted September 30, 2017
New U.S.-Mexico agreement slated for signature for management of overused Colorado River water
An agreement between the U.S. and Mexico was slated for signature earlier this week...
- Posted September 28, 2017
Districts Partner to Launch New Regional Recycled Water Program
Earlier this week the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) and the Sanitation...
- Posted September 22, 2017
WateReuse Association honors 11 water leaders at 32nd Annual WateReuse Symposium
The WateReuse Association honored 11 water leaders for their extraordinary leadership in advancing sustainable,...
- Posted September 14, 2017
Interior Secretary Zinke announces grants for wetland conservation and national wildlife refuges
Grants made through the North American Wetlands Conservation Act (NAWCA) have been announced by...
- Posted September 12, 2017
Sierra magazine rates UCI among top 10 “Cool Schools” for green energy, water conservation, etc.
Sierra magazine recently published its 2017 “Cool Schools” ranking placing the University of California,...
- Posted August 24, 2017
Summer of Love’s 50th anniversary becomes MWD’s “Summer of H2Love” campaign message
If you made or are planning to make one last beach run this summer...
- Posted August 20, 2017
Feather River salmon spawning improvement project underway
Mature salmon looking for key spawning areas received a boost earlier this week when...
- Posted August 16, 2017
June 2017 water conservation data released by State Water Resources Control Board
The State Water Resources Control Board released the statewide water conservation data for the...
- Posted August 6, 2017