- SOMA Environmental Engineering Disqualified from Participating in State Water Board Cleanup Fund
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority Files Suit Over Unimpaired Delta Flow Proposal
- City of Glendale to Pay $653,000 Penalty for Violating Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
- Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund (Cleanup Fund) Consultant SOMA Environmental Engineering Inc. (SOMA) and its principal,...
Members the San Joaquin Tributaries Authority (SJTA) filed suit last week challenging the state’s right to...
The Southern California city of Glendale has entered into a settlement agreement with the state of...
More Drought News
Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
A final draft of the State Wetland Definition and Procedures for Discharges of Dredged...
- Posted January 8, 2019
Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
In the event of an emergency situation, Rowland Water District’s (RWD) recently adopted shared...
- Posted January 7, 2019
First Manual Snow Survey Records 80 Percent of Average for This Time of the Year
A quick view of the snow-covered Sierra mountains tells only part of the story....
- Posted January 6, 2019
Groundwater Replenishment, Seawater Intrusion Project Approved by Soquel Creek Water District
The Soquel Creek Water District (SCWD) Board of Directors recently certified the Final Environmental...
- Posted January 4, 2019
State Water Boards Release Tenth Web-based Performance Report
In an era of climate change, tightening water supplies, debates over habitat protection and...
- Posted January 3, 2019
Property Owners Fined $10,000 for Deliberate Misstatements on Water Diversion and Use Reports
Two Trinity County property owners have jointly been fined $10,000 over allegations they deliberately...
- Posted December 30, 2018
New DWR Flood Maintenance Assistance Program Seeking Proposals
California’s Department of Water Resources (DWR) has announced funds for eligible flood maintenance activities...
- Posted December 27, 2018