- California American Water and related Charitable Foundation donate to California Wildfire Relief Efforts
- Middle school teachers study SoCal water scarcity compliments of EarthEcho and Northrop Grumman
- Municipal Information System Association of CA honors Western Municipal Water with two awards
- Environmental Standards for Cannabis Cultivation adopted by State Water Board
- Lake Oroville Flood Season Operations Plan released
Relief efforts for the victims and communities impacted by the recent Northern California wildfires have received...
Twenty-six middle school teachers from throughout the U.S. have been selected to explore water scarcity in...
Western Municipal Water District’s (WMWD) IT Department was recently earned top honors from the Municipal Information...
More Drought News
Environmental Standards for Cannabis Cultivation adopted by State Water Board
Intent on protecting water flows and water quality in the state’s rivers and streams,...
- Posted October 20, 2017
Lake Oroville Flood Season Operations Plan released
While work for the repair and reconstruction of the main Lake Oroville spillway continues,...
- Posted October 19, 2017
Central Valley Project begins 2017/18 water year with “bountiful water supplies”
The news of the annual water carry-over from the Bureau of Reclamation’s Central Valley...
- Posted October 15, 2017
Conservation District appoints Steve Sentes as new Executive Director
Veteran restoration and watershed manager Steve Sentes, most recently of the South Florida Water...
- Posted October 14, 2017
SAWPA Appoints New General Manager
The Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority (SAWPA) Commission recently announced the appointment of Richard...
- Posted October 10, 2017
California American Water to Purchase Hillview Water Company
California American Water has entered into a Purchase Agreement to acquire the operating assets...
- Posted October 8, 2017
Celebrate California’s first-ever Water Professionals Appreciation Week Oct. 7-15
California’s water professionals are on the front lines of one of the state’s most...
- Posted October 7, 2017