- DWR’s Tree Study Confirms California’s History of moving between Periods of Wet and Dry Conditions
- New Regulations for Augmenting Reservoirs with Treated Recycled Water Adopted by State Board
- State’s Snow Water Equivalent measures 9.4 inches, 39 percent of early March normal
- Report on Fight Against Invasive Mussels released by Department of the Interior
- Santa Barbara County Issues Recommended Evacuation Warning prior to approaching winter storm
Whereas science has not yet afforded us the ability to foretell the future as Tree Study,...
As California faces more severe and frequent droughts due to climate change, as well as the...
The second snow survey of Water Year (WY) 2017-18 was conducted Monday at Phillips Station by...
More Drought News
Report on Fight Against Invasive Mussels released by Department of the Interior
Following a set of incentives to protect western ecosystems and hydroelectric facilities from invasive...
- Posted March 5, 2018
Santa Barbara County Issues Recommended Evacuation Warning prior to approaching winter storm
Santa Barbara County (SBC) officials are working to help prepare residents and businesses for...
- Posted March 1, 2018
Reclamation posts funding opportunity for Desalination and Water Purification Research Program
The U.S. Bureau of Reclamation’s Desalination and Water Purification Research Program (DWPR) has announced...
- Posted February 28, 2018
Nutria Response Team looks to stop spread of destructive rodent in inland waters of Central California
The semi-aquatic nutria – native to South America and reaching up to 20 pounds...
- Posted February 24, 2018
Central Valley Project contractors looking at bleak 2018 allocations
Although the 2017 water year was the wettest on record for most of northern...
- Posted February 22, 2018
Department of Fish and Wildlife Soliciting Fisheries Habitat Restoration Proposals
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has announced it is now accepting...
- Posted February 20, 2018
Eastern Municipal Water District urges customers to be “Sewer Smart”
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) has set out to educate their customers on being...
- Posted February 19, 2018