- SnowPure Water Technologies presented with U.S. Presidential “E” Award for expansion of exports
- Nine Inland Empire water companies sign groundwater management agreement
- Long-term water agreement reached between Western Municipal Water District and City of Riverside
- Water deliveries to begin for Salinas Valley disadvantaged communities with nitrate polluted groundwater
- Inland Empire Utilities’ Board President receives inaugural WaterNow Alliance Impact Award
San Clemente-based SnowPure Water Technologies, who makes and sells industrial and medical water purification technologies for...
A groundwater management agreement has recently been signed by nine Inland Empire water agencies and area...
The Riverside City Council approved a long-term water agreement between Western Municipal Water District (WMWD) and...
More Drought News
Water deliveries to begin for Salinas Valley disadvantaged communities with nitrate polluted groundwater
The Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board (CCRWQB) has expressed its support for...
- Posted May 21, 2017
Inland Empire Utilities’ Board President receives inaugural WaterNow Alliance Impact Award
Steve Elie, Inland Empire Utilities Agency’s (IEUA) board president, is the inaugural recipient of...
- Posted May 18, 2017
Lake Tahoe Laundry Works ordered to cleanup tetrachloroethylene plume
The Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board (LRWQCB) issued a Cleanup and Abatement Order...
- Posted May 17, 2017
Two state legislators request Governor to declare a statewide Salmon Fishery Disaster
Pointing to California’s five-year drought, poor ocean conditions and federal water management policies as...
- Posted May 10, 2017
Cucamonga Valley Water District honors 2017 Water Scholar Program recipient
Rancho Cucamonga High School senior Lauren Hartogh has been honored by Cucamonga Valley Water...
- Posted May 9, 2017
New San Bernardino Municipal Water Department Customer Service Office to open May 30
A new San Bernardino Municipal Water Department (SBMWD) Customer Service Office is scheduled to...
- Posted May 5, 2017
State Water Board updates mercury limits to better protect people, wildlife consuming freshwater fish
Citing a primary goal to restore and improve the chemical, physical, and biological integrity...
- Posted May 4, 2017