- Sweeney Dairy of Visalia faces $75,600 state penalty for failing to comply with Dairy General Order
- California posts a record-breaking water year of 89.7 inches after five years of punishing drought
- $35 million allocated to connect East Porterville residents to clean, reliable drinking water
- Reclamation: South-of-Delta water contractors to receive 100 percent water supply
- Celeste Cantú to leave Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority for water policy academy
Sweeney Dairy of Visalia is now facing an administrative civil liability penalty of $75,600 for failing...
It’s official! The 2016-17 water year has now outpaced all other water years in the past...
The five-plus year drought in California is over for the vast majority of the state’s residents...
More Drought News
Reclamation: South-of-Delta water contractors to receive 100 percent water supply
Following an exceptionally wet winter, the Bureau of Reclamation has announced it will release...
- Posted April 13, 2017
Celeste Cantú to leave Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority for water policy academy
Eleven-year veteran of the Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority (SAWPA), Celeste Cantú, has announced...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Gov. Brown lifts drought state of emergency for all but four California counties
After five-plus years of punishing drought in the state, the drought is over –...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Travis Aberle named as Assistant Regional Director for Reclamation’s Mid-Pacific Region
Travis Aberle has recently been named as the Assistant Regional Director for Business...
- Posted April 7, 2017
Veteran community advocate, Juanita Salas, running for Division I, Imperial Irrigation District
Juanita Salas — community advocate, supporter of causes to benefit the region and a...
- Posted April 4, 2017
Measurement reveals snowmelt to provide abundant water
The fourth monthly measurement of the state’s snowpack was no surprise earlier this week...
- Posted April 1, 2017
Coachella Valley water agencies request Supreme Court review of Agua Caliente’s water rights ruling
The Coachella Valley Water district (CVWD) and Desert Water Agency (DWA) are seeking intervention...
- Posted March 31, 2017