- John Rossi, General Manager at Western Municipal Water District, announces his year-end retirement
- Two CWA Members participate in NARUC Summer Policy Summit in San Diego
- Foothill Municipal Water District announces September 23 water celebration at Descanso Gardens
- Halla Razak appointed as Inland Empire Utilities Agency’s new General Manager effective Dec. 1
- Workshop for mercury-impaired reservoirs operators, owners scheduled for Oct. 11
Following a distinguished water career of more than 30 years, John Rossi, general manager at Western...
Martin Kropelnicki, California Water Service (CWS) president and chief executive officer, and Richard Svindland, California American...
Wet & Wonderful: Celebrating Our Precious Water, an event hosted by Foothill Municipal Water District, will...
More Drought News
Halla Razak appointed as Inland Empire Utilities Agency’s new General Manager effective Dec. 1
A 19-year veteran with the city of San Diego, most recently as director of...
- Posted September 15, 2017
Workshop for mercury-impaired reservoirs operators, owners scheduled for Oct. 11
Owners and operators of mercury-impaired reservoirs throughout California will have the opportunity in mid-October...
- Posted September 13, 2017
OCWD’s General Manager Markus addresses Congress, Dept. of the Interior on membrane technology
A Congressional briefing on Capitol Hill and a roundtable discussion at the U.S. Department...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Reclamation awards two California agencies $400,000 grants for water marketing strategy projects
Two California water marketing strategy projects have received $400,000 each as part of the...
- Posted September 9, 2017
El Toro Water District receives Public Communications Achievement Award
El Toro Water District (ETWD) has received the American Water Works Association (AWWA) Public...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Latest science and information incorporated into updated Central Valley Flood Protection Plan
The updated 2017 Central Valley Flood Protection Plan (CVFPP) was adopted this week to...
- Posted September 5, 2017
Reclamation awards $3.62 million for desalination research; California to receive nearly $899,000
The Bureau of Reclamation has announced funding of $3.63 million they will provide to...
- Posted September 3, 2017