- Public Water Bottle Filling Station Grant Funding available in West Basin Municipal Water District
- Reclamation includes four California projects for desalination and water purification research
- Four Oakland Companies Cited, Fined over Clean Water Act Violations
- 12th Annual SBC Water Conference’s Common Message: There’s Enough Water, it’s how it’s Managed
- Five Star and Urban Waters Restoration Program Awards Grants to Three California Projects
As a means to helping prevent the use of approximately 68,000 plastic water bottles annually, decreasing...
The Bureau of Reclamation has selected 16 projects throughout the country to receive $3.5 million for...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced settlements with four Oakland industrial companies last week for...
More Drought News
12th Annual SBC Water Conference’s Common Message: There’s Enough Water, it’s how it’s Managed
Friday’s 12th Annual San Bernardino County (SBC) Water Conference hosted a plethora of water...
- Posted August 13, 2018
Five Star and Urban Waters Restoration Program Awards Grants to Three California Projects
Three organizations in California have been announced as recent recipients of grant awards from...
- Posted August 12, 2018
Water Seen as Most Important Environmental Issue in Recent Public Policy Institute Survey
According to a recent Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC) survey, drought and water...
- Posted August 11, 2018
Protecting the drinking water supply in Lake Sonoma Watershed with Fire Cameras Approved
Plans targeting the protection of the drinking water supply for more than 600,000 residents...
- Posted August 10, 2018
Reclamation proposes fee collections for day use and boat launch areas at Lake Berryessa
Day use and boat launch areas at Capell Cove Boat Launch, Oak Shores and...
- Posted July 30, 2018
Crystal Geyser, Two Other Companies Charged with Transporting Arsenic in Wastewater
CG Roxane, LLC (Crystal Geyser), United Pumping Services, Inc. and United Storm Water, Inc....
- Posted July 26, 2018
Lab Owner Pleads Guilty to Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund Fraud
A recent investigation by the California Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ELAP) and the State...
- Posted July 24, 2018