- District poised to capture more stormwater thanks to Army Corps of Engineers
- Metropolitan Water District Looks to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Address Climate Change
- Reclamation Seeks to Help Fund Watershed Groups’ On-the-Ground Watershed Management Projects
- Three California Water Agencies Awarded Nearly $800,000 to Develop Water Market Strategies
- $5 Million Fund Established by Fenner Valley Water Authority and Cadiz, Inc. for Water Quality Investments in Disadvantaged Communities
Historically the Orange County Water District (OCWD) has had to rely on Mother Nature for water....
The Metropolitan Water District (MWD) Board of Directors has voted to develop a Climate Action Plan...
With funding provided through WaterSMART’s Cooperative Watershed Management Program, the Bureau of Reclamation recently opened a...
More Drought News
Three California Water Agencies Awarded Nearly $800,000 to Develop Water Market Strategies
Three California water agencies are among the seven total agencies that will share in...
- Posted October 8, 2018
$5 Million Fund Established by Fenner Valley Water Authority and Cadiz, Inc. for Water Quality Investments in Disadvantaged Communities
A $5 million fund has been established and is dedicated to providing assistance to...
- Posted October 5, 2018
California’s Water Year 2018 Summary: Below Average Precipitation
Although Water Year (WY) 2017 was the second-wettest year on record for California, WY...
- Posted October 4, 2018
Encinitas-based CycloPure Awarded $725,000 Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Grant
A leading innovator in water purification technologies, Encinitas-based CycloPure, Inc., has been awarded a...
- Posted September 30, 2018
Central Coast Water Board Offers Free Domestic Well Testing
The Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board is providing free water quality testing...
- Posted September 28, 2018
Sacramento-area Sanitation District to Pay Penalty for Violations at Wastewater Treatment Plant
Inspections by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in May 2016 at the Sacramento...
- Posted September 20, 2018
DWR and Project WET offering workshops for Teachers to Learn About Climate Change
A partnership between the Department of Water Resources (DWR) and Project Water Education for...
- Posted September 15, 2018