- Reclamation Announces Funding Opportunity for Cost-Effective Desalination and Water Purification
- San Diego Foundation Awards $364,000 to Six Agencies to Assist with Diminishing Water Supplies
- Department of Water Resources Enlists New Wildfire Prevention Staff – Goats and Sheep
- Stored Water Provides Strong Start to Water Year 2020
- Oilfield Activities in Western Kern County are Increasing Groundwater Salinity
A new funding opportunity has been released by the Bureau of Reclamation its Desalination and Water...
Six nonprofit agency programs will share in $364,000 in 2019 grants from The San Diego Foundation...
Unlike some of the Department of Water Resources’ (DWR) staff the newest recruits never complain about...
More Drought News
Stored Water Provides Strong Start to Water Year 2020
Oh, what a difference a year can make! A year ago, at the start...
- Posted October 4, 2019
Oilfield Activities in Western Kern County are Increasing Groundwater Salinity
In accordance with Senate Bill 4 authored by former Senator Frances J. “Fran” Pavley...
- Posted September 26, 2019
Nevada County Issues South Yuba River No Swim Advisory, Prelim Results Show High levels of E. coli
Nevada County Environmental Health issued a No Swim Advisory for the South Yuba River...
- Posted September 25, 2019
Metropolitan Water District to Study Rainfall and Stormwater Runoff
The Metropolitan Water District (MWD) of Southern California has launched a new pilot program...
- Posted September 23, 2019
DLC Rocklin Violates Storm Water Rules, Settles with State Water Board for $153,460
Violations of a stormwater permit that occurred between November 2018 and January 2019 by...
- Posted September 22, 2019
Reclamation Releases Grant Funding Opportunity for Developing Local Water Management Solutions
The Bureau of Reclamation has released a grant funding opportunity, the “Cooperative Watershed Management...
- Posted September 16, 2019
Fourteen CA Cities Water Agencies Received BOR Funding for Water Efficiency and Reliability Projects
Sixty-three projects throughout the western United States have been selected to share in $4.1...
- Posted September 6, 2019