- $2.1 million awarded by U.S. EPA for California’s wetlands and streams
- Montecito Water District issues “Boil Water” notice, provides emergency water distribution sites
- San Francisco PUC increases reimbursement to $100K for flood proofing structures for property owners
- Central Valley Water Quality Board reaches Clean Water settlement with Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- EPA reaches settlement with Salinas biodiesel company to reduce risk of spills in watershed
More than $2.1 million in grants has been awarded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)...
Montecito Water District (MWD), located in Santa Barbara County, has issued an urgent notice for its...
In anticipation of this year’s winter storms, the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) recently announced...
More Drought News
Central Valley Water Quality Board reaches Clean Water settlement with Kirkwood Mountain Resort
In winter 2015-16, Kirkwood Mountain Resort allegedly violated the federal Clean Water Act when...
- Posted December 31, 2017
EPA reaches settlement with Salinas biodiesel company to reduce risk of spills in watershed
Encore Oils, LLC – a division of SeQuential – and Ottone-Salinas, Inc. have reached...
- Posted December 30, 2017
Paramount-based Cal Tech Environmental Laboratories charged with criminal wrongdoing
The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office has charged Cal Tech Environmental Laboratories, LLC...
- Posted December 27, 2017
State Water Project Allocation Set at 15 Percent
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) announced an initial water allocation of 15 percent...
- Posted December 23, 2017
Cal Water H2O Challenge competition launched for fourth through sixth grade classrooms
California Water Service (Cal Water) has announced the launch of its fourth annual Cal...
- Posted December 20, 2017
Stanislaus County installs two new infiltration system to address standing water, increase recharge
Standing or pooled water and run off water don’t stand a chance anymore in...
- Posted December 19, 2017
Prize competition to eradicate invasive quagga and zebra mussels initiated by Reclamation
The Bureau of Reclamation is looking for solutions to eradicate invasive quagga and zebra...
- Posted December 17, 2017