- California Department of Water Resources Announces Initial State Water Project Allocation
- DWR Releases Initial Study/Proposed Mitigated Negative for Soil Investigations in the Delta
- Floodwater Diversions and Other High Flow Groundwater Capture Efforts Permitting Streamlined
- UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
The initial 2020 State Water Project (SWP) allocation was announced Monday by the California Department of...
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) released an Initial Study/proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND) for soil...
The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) announced late last week that it has streamlined requirements...
More Drought News
UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
Perhaps University of California (UC), Davis Biologist Patricia Maloney and her team of researchers...
- Posted November 15, 2019
Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
Moving forward, has the game changed for farmers to keep plants plump and thriving...
- Posted November 8, 2019
Illegal Cannabis Grows Poison Water Sources; Statewide Eradication Campaign Nets 953,459 Plants
California Attorney General Xavier Becerra announced earlier this week that the statewide Campaign Against...
- Posted November 6, 2019
Emergency Relief Program Launched by Cal Water for Customers Affected by Natural Disasters
As numerous fires rage through California due to epic winds, low humidity and tinder-dry...
- Posted October 30, 2019
Eastern Municipal Water District Receives $36M State Grant for Groundwater Improvements
Eastern Municipal Water District’s (EMWD) proposed Perris North Groundwater Program received a major boost...
- Posted October 29, 2019
Central Valley Plan OK’d by State Water Board to Reduce Nitrates in Groundwater, Surface Waters
After 13 years of work, a plan to reduce nitrate contamination and salt build-up...
- Posted October 27, 2019
Federal Agencies Focused on Improving Water Prediction for Western U.S. with Action Plan
The Western United States has increasing been subject to the whims of Mother Nature...
- Posted October 22, 2019