- Environmental Standards for Cannabis Cultivation adopted by State Water Board
- Lake Oroville Flood Season Operations Plan released
- Central Valley Project begins 2017/18 water year with “bountiful water supplies”
- Conservation District appoints Steve Sentes as new Executive Director
- SAWPA Appoints New General Manager
More Drought News
Trinity County developers cited for water quality violations related to cannabis cultivation
Trinity County developer Clay Tucker, and several corporations with which he is associated, have...
- Posted September 27, 2017
Secretary Zinke Announces $94.3 Million for Parks, Outdoor Recreation; CA to receive $8,039,803
U.S. Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke has announced that funds from the Land and Water...
- Posted September 26, 2017
Sonoma County Water Agency Partners with Sonoma Clean Power to Develop Energy Education Program
The Sonoma County Water Agency (SCWA) recently announced efforts to develop an Energy Education...
- Posted September 25, 2017
Agency offering free educational opportunities for schools, teachers and students
Now that classes are back in session across the state, the San Diego County...
- Posted September 23, 2017
John Rossi, General Manager at Western Municipal Water District, announces his year-end retirement
Following a distinguished water career of more than 30 years, John Rossi, general manager...
- Posted September 20, 2017
Two CWA Members participate in NARUC Summer Policy Summit in San Diego
Martin Kropelnicki, California Water Service (CWS) president and chief executive officer, and Richard Svindland,...
- Posted September 19, 2017
Foothill Municipal Water District announces September 23 water celebration at Descanso Gardens
Wet & Wonderful: Celebrating Our Precious Water, an event hosted by Foothill Municipal Water...
- Posted September 18, 2017
Halla Razak appointed as Inland Empire Utilities Agency’s new General Manager effective Dec. 1
A 19-year veteran with the city of San Diego, most recently as director of...
- Posted September 15, 2017
Workshop for mercury-impaired reservoirs operators, owners scheduled for Oct. 11
Owners and operators of mercury-impaired reservoirs throughout California will have the opportunity in mid-October...
- Posted September 13, 2017
OCWD’s General Manager Markus addresses Congress, Dept. of the Interior on membrane technology
A Congressional briefing on Capitol Hill and a roundtable discussion at the U.S. Department...
- Posted September 10, 2017