- District poised to capture more stormwater thanks to Army Corps of Engineers
- Metropolitan Water District Looks to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Address Climate Change
- Reclamation Seeks to Help Fund Watershed Groups’ On-the-Ground Watershed Management Projects
- Three California Water Agencies Awarded Nearly $800,000 to Develop Water Market Strategies
- $5 Million Fund Established by Fenner Valley Water Authority and Cadiz, Inc. for Water Quality Investments in Disadvantaged Communities
More Drought News
DWR Comment Period Underway for List of Statewide Flood Emergency Response Grants
Twenty-five grants have been proposed by the California Department of Water Resources (DWR) for...
- Posted June 18, 2018
UCI Scientists Predictor for Southwest Winter Rainfall — Look to New Zealand in the Summer
Scientists and engineers at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) may have a new...
- Posted June 15, 2018
San Diego Water Board fines Pardee Homes $291,286 for Uncontrolled Sediment during Storms
Pardee Homes, the residential home building company, has been fined by the San Diego...
- Posted June 10, 2018
Judge Upholds Water Board’s penalties on Developer
San Diego Superior Court Judge Joan M. Lewis recently ruled to uphold a $595,367...
- Posted June 4, 2018
State Reminds Public of the Hazards of Harmful Algal Bloom Season
With schools already dismissed for the year – or soon will be – and...
- Posted June 3, 2018
2018 Central Valley Project Water Allocations Updated for South-of-Delta Contractors
South-of-Delta Central Valley Project contractor allocations for the 2018 contract year have been updated...
- Posted May 30, 2018
Unauthorized Napa River Diversion Cited by State Water Board
A multi-year extensive investigation into unauthorized water diverters on California’s North Coast has been...
- Posted May 27, 2018
State Water Project allocations for 2018 inch up to 35 percent for State Water Contractors
The California Department of Water Resources (DWR) has announced a slight increase in State...
- Posted May 23, 2018
Attorney General Becerra and San Diego Water Board Ready to File Suit over Tijuana River Sewage
California Attorney General Xavier Becerra and the San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board...
- Posted May 22, 2018
2017 Water Year Storage and Recovery Results for Seaside Groundwater Basin
It was a typical year for rainwater injection into the Seaside Groundwater Basin in...
- Posted May 21, 2018