- Orange County Nursery donates 300 plants for Irrigation Field Trials at two UC campuses
- Supreme Court upholds lower court ruling, won’t hear water agencies’ appeal on groundwater rights
- Emergency Declaration for flooding in Owens Valley lifted by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
- PG&E launches funding challenge for “California Climate Challenge” with $1 million
- Restoration funded for watersheds impacted by unregulated cannabis cultivation
More Drought News
John Rossi, General Manager at Western Municipal Water District, announces his year-end retirement
Following a distinguished water career of more than 30 years, John Rossi, general manager...
- Posted September 20, 2017
Two CWA Members participate in NARUC Summer Policy Summit in San Diego
Martin Kropelnicki, California Water Service (CWS) president and chief executive officer, and Richard Svindland,...
- Posted September 19, 2017
Foothill Municipal Water District announces September 23 water celebration at Descanso Gardens
Wet & Wonderful: Celebrating Our Precious Water, an event hosted by Foothill Municipal Water...
- Posted September 18, 2017
Halla Razak appointed as Inland Empire Utilities Agency’s new General Manager effective Dec. 1
A 19-year veteran with the city of San Diego, most recently as director of...
- Posted September 15, 2017
Workshop for mercury-impaired reservoirs operators, owners scheduled for Oct. 11
Owners and operators of mercury-impaired reservoirs throughout California will have the opportunity in mid-October...
- Posted September 13, 2017
OCWD’s General Manager Markus addresses Congress, Dept. of the Interior on membrane technology
A Congressional briefing on Capitol Hill and a roundtable discussion at the U.S. Department...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Reclamation awards two California agencies $400,000 grants for water marketing strategy projects
Two California water marketing strategy projects have received $400,000 each as part of the...
- Posted September 9, 2017
El Toro Water District receives Public Communications Achievement Award
El Toro Water District (ETWD) has received the American Water Works Association (AWWA) Public...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Latest science and information incorporated into updated Central Valley Flood Protection Plan
The updated 2017 Central Valley Flood Protection Plan (CVFPP) was adopted this week to...
- Posted September 5, 2017
Reclamation awards $3.62 million for desalination research; California to receive nearly $899,000
The Bureau of Reclamation has announced funding of $3.63 million they will provide to...
- Posted September 3, 2017