- State Water Board Adopts Bay-Delta Plan Update, Makes Allowances for Voluntary Agreements
- UCLA Scientist honored by DWR for Large Storm Forecasting Efforts in Conjunction with NASA
- Colorado River Drought Contingency Plan Approved by Metropolitan Water District Board
- Twin Tunnels on Hold, DWR Withdraws Request for Certification from Delta Stewardship Council
- DWR Announces Draft Decisions for Groundwater Basin Boundary Modifications
More Drought News
How to prepare sandbags for El Nino
Now that we’re heading into the winter months, it’s essential for homeowners to know...
- Posted November 25, 2015
Vodka company takes on global initiative
Absolut Elyx, the elite vodka company, has partnered with Water For People, a nonprofit...
- Posted November 22, 2015
Water landscaping certification in the works
The Coachella Valley Water District (CVWD) is considering adopting a program that would educate...
- Posted November 21, 2015
Water quality strategy in the works
The severity of the California drought has left many watersheds vulnerable to contaminants, which can and...
- Posted November 20, 2015
Preparing your pets for El Nino
As we head into a strong El Nino season, pet owners are being warned to exude...
- Posted November 19, 2015
DWR groundwater basin regulations go into effect
Although the Department of Water Resources (DWR) was expected to begin implementing basin boundary...
- Posted November 18, 2015
Drought rules extended by Governor
On January 17, 2014, Governor Jerry Brown declared a State of Emergency due to...
- Posted November 17, 2015
On the verge of El Nino
Now that colder weather is among us, forecasters are saying we’re officially in El...
- Posted November 15, 2015
City of Oakland files lawsuit against Monsanto
Recently, the State Water Resources Control has determined that a large presence of Polychlorinated...
- Posted November 13, 2015
Water technology: California’s latest trend?
As the California drought continues to loom on, the state is beginning to see...
- Posted November 9, 2015