- Fluence’s Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor Technology Validated for CA Water Recycling Standard
- Sacramento San Joaquin River Delta to Use Blockchain and IoT Sensors for Groundwater Sustainability
- New Scale Created to Describe the Strength and Impacts of Atmospheric Rivers
- Cannabis Cultivation Policy Updated by State Water Board to Protect Waterways
- Western Municipal Water District Awards $14,000 in Water Education Grants
More Drought News
California’s Water Year 2018 Summary: Below Average Precipitation
Although Water Year (WY) 2017 was the second-wettest year on record for California, WY...
- Posted October 4, 2018
Encinitas-based CycloPure Awarded $725,000 Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Grant
A leading innovator in water purification technologies, Encinitas-based CycloPure, Inc., has been awarded a...
- Posted September 30, 2018
Central Coast Water Board Offers Free Domestic Well Testing
The Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board is providing free water quality testing...
- Posted September 28, 2018
Sacramento-area Sanitation District to Pay Penalty for Violations at Wastewater Treatment Plant
Inspections by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in May 2016 at the Sacramento...
- Posted September 20, 2018
DWR and Project WET offering workshops for Teachers to Learn About Climate Change
A partnership between the Department of Water Resources (DWR) and Project Water Education for...
- Posted September 15, 2018
Humboldt County’s Copper Bluff Mine Proposed for Superfund Program’s National Priorities List
Historically used for mining copper, zinc, silver and gold, the Copper Bluff Mine, in...
- Posted September 13, 2018
Metropolitan to Supply Water to Sycuan Tribe’s Unannexed Area of San Diego Reservation
Water reliability for an unannexed portion of the Sycuan Band of the Kumeyaay Nation’s...
- Posted August 23, 2018
Reclamation schedules public input meetings on proposed new fee program at Lake Berryessa
Three public meetings to gather feedback on the proposed new fee program at Lake...
- Posted August 22, 2018
Public Water Bottle Filling Station Grant Funding available in West Basin Municipal Water District
As a means to helping prevent the use of approximately 68,000 plastic water bottles...
- Posted August 18, 2018
Reclamation includes four California projects for desalination and water purification research
The Bureau of Reclamation has selected 16 projects throughout the country to receive $3.5...
- Posted August 16, 2018