- Water Quality Officials Continue Monitoring Surface Waters Pollutants Following Camp Fire
- Fluence’s Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor Technology Validated for CA Water Recycling Standard
- Sacramento San Joaquin River Delta to Use Blockchain and IoT Sensors for Groundwater Sustainability
- New Scale Created to Describe the Strength and Impacts of Atmospheric Rivers
- Cannabis Cultivation Policy Updated by State Water Board to Protect Waterways
More Drought News
Drought rules extended by Governor
On January 17, 2014, Governor Jerry Brown declared a State of Emergency due to...
- Posted November 17, 2015
On the verge of El Nino
Now that colder weather is among us, forecasters are saying we’re officially in El...
- Posted November 15, 2015
City of Oakland files lawsuit against Monsanto
Recently, the State Water Resources Control has determined that a large presence of Polychlorinated...
- Posted November 13, 2015
Water technology: California’s latest trend?
As the California drought continues to loom on, the state is beginning to see...
- Posted November 9, 2015
City urges residents to install rain capture systems
In order to inspire customers in Los Angeles to capture rainwater during the highly...
- Posted November 8, 2015
$4 million going to drought research
As a means of learning more about the effects of the severe California drought,...
- Posted November 6, 2015
Crops’ cells remember drought impact
Scientists at Emory University have made an interesting discovery: although plants do not have...
- Posted October 31, 2015
Almond farms: the next aquifer recharging solution
As part of a cutting edge move, the Almond Board of California has partnered...
- Posted October 29, 2015
Depleted wells may be a thing of the past
Because of the severity of the California drought, many wells in the Central Valley...
- Posted October 28, 2015
Farmers seeing the worst of the California drought
With no end to the California drought in sight, farmers in the Central Valley...
- Posted October 27, 2015