- Public Water Bottle Filling Station Grant Funding available in West Basin Municipal Water District
- Reclamation includes four California projects for desalination and water purification research
- Four Oakland Companies Cited, Fined over Clean Water Act Violations
- 12th Annual SBC Water Conference’s Common Message: There’s Enough Water, it’s how it’s Managed
- Five Star and Urban Waters Restoration Program Awards Grants to Three California Projects
More Drought News
Starbucks’ bottling company faces water violation
Earlier this week, the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) issued a cease and...
- Posted September 5, 2015
Study looks at impact of California drought on San Joaquin Valley
Cal State Fresno just completed a study that focuses on the California drought in the Central...
- Posted September 4, 2015
Cities provide residents with reclaimed water
To help ease the burden of the California drought on residents, cities are beginning...
- Posted September 3, 2015
Homeowners with dry wells in Central Valley see water relief
Stanislaus County, located in the heart of the Central Valley, is responding to the California...
- Posted August 29, 2015
Nestle bottling permit under review
For months, critics of Nestle’s bottling permit have called for an environmental review of...
- Posted August 26, 2015
New study examines how the drought will impact economy
The Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC), a nonpartisan, non-profit research institution based in...
- Posted August 23, 2015
Building industry contributes to water conservation, experts say
The California drought is not a new phenomenon. In fact, there have been 10...
- Posted August 22, 2015
Wine makers not troubled by drought
For most Californians, the drought is a sore spot. Brown lawns, strict conservation and...
- Posted August 21, 2015
New videos give Californians tips to care for trees during drought
California ReLeaf, Save Our Water, and the U.S. Forest Service have partnered together by...
- Posted August 20, 2015
Study: water rates to increase
Water agencies across the state are proud of their customers for meeting mandatory water...
- Posted August 19, 2015