- Sacramento-area Sanitation District to Pay Penalty for Violations at Wastewater Treatment Plant
- DWR and Project WET offering workshops for Teachers to Learn About Climate Change
- Humboldt County’s Copper Bluff Mine Proposed for Superfund Program’s National Priorities List
- Metropolitan to Supply Water to Sycuan Tribe’s Unannexed Area of San Diego Reservation
- Reclamation schedules public input meetings on proposed new fee program at Lake Berryessa
More Drought News
New study examines how the drought will impact economy
The Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC), a nonpartisan, non-profit research institution based in...
- Posted August 23, 2015
Building industry contributes to water conservation, experts say
The California drought is not a new phenomenon. In fact, there have been 10...
- Posted August 22, 2015
Wine makers not troubled by drought
For most Californians, the drought is a sore spot. Brown lawns, strict conservation and...
- Posted August 21, 2015
New videos give Californians tips to care for trees during drought
California ReLeaf, Save Our Water, and the U.S. Forest Service have partnered together by...
- Posted August 20, 2015
Study: water rates to increase
Water agencies across the state are proud of their customers for meeting mandatory water...
- Posted August 19, 2015
Cal Fire warns residences of invasive beetles
Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) has partnered with Cal Fire to help educate...
- Posted August 15, 2015
El Nino set to hit California, U.S.
Get ready Californians! Water-stricken California is preparing for the worst El Nino on record;...
- Posted August 14, 2015
Central Valley river dries amid drought
The Guadalupe River, which runs through San Jose, has dried up due to the...
- Posted August 12, 2015
Study: Sequoias could become extinct
The browning of Sequoia trees in Northern California have biologists concerned with whether or...
- Posted August 11, 2015
Are golf courses wasting valuable water?
The California drought is something Californians have taken seriously since Governor Jerry Brown released...
- Posted August 9, 2015