- DWR’s Tree Study Confirms California’s History of moving between Periods of Wet and Dry Conditions
- New Regulations for Augmenting Reservoirs with Treated Recycled Water Adopted by State Board
- State’s Snow Water Equivalent measures 9.4 inches, 39 percent of early March normal
- Report on Fight Against Invasive Mussels released by Department of the Interior
- Santa Barbara County Issues Recommended Evacuation Warning prior to approaching winter storm
More Drought News
California Democrats battle over drought policy
The water shortage in California is nothing shy of a crisis. An even bigger...
- Posted May 17, 2015
The California drought brings meters to Northern California
In Northern California, residents of Morada, a small town outside of Stockton, are fighting...
- Posted May 15, 2015