- Attorney General Becerra and San Diego Water Board Ready to File Suit over Tijuana River Sewage
- 2017 Water Year Storage and Recovery Results for Seaside Groundwater Basin
- Feds call for drought contingency plans be put into effect
- Central Valley Water Board settles with Seven Hill LLC for lack of Water Quality Permit
- With West Nile Virus on the rise Californians urged to eliminate stagnant, standing water
More Drought News
East Bay Municipal Utility District water shaming customers
East Bay Municipal Utility District has high water wasters throughout their district, who consume...
- Posted June 27, 2015
Tech Data Centers Fail to Undergo Water Scrutiny
For months, the nation has talked about the California drought and how farmers and...
- Posted June 26, 2015
Californians change attitude towards lawns
As the California drought continues to rear its head, homeowners are beginning to look...
- Posted May 25, 2015
California drought causes activists to protest Nestle
On Wednesday, activists from across the state descended upon two Nestle water-bottling plants –...
- Posted May 22, 2015
California drought forces farmers to make water deal
With the California drought at its peak, a number of farmers in the Sacramento-San...
- Posted May 20, 2015
Californians reluctant to conserve water despite serious drought
The California drought has led to mandatory water cuts of 4 to 26 percent,...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Bottle water targeted by drought activists
Companies who bottle water are now being targeted due to the drought in California....
- Posted May 18, 2015
California Democrats battle over drought policy
The water shortage in California is nothing shy of a crisis. An even bigger...
- Posted May 17, 2015
The California drought brings meters to Northern California
In Northern California, residents of Morada, a small town outside of Stockton, are fighting...
- Posted May 15, 2015