- Water Quality Officials Continue Monitoring Surface Waters Pollutants Following Camp Fire
- Fluence’s Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor Technology Validated for CA Water Recycling Standard
- Sacramento San Joaquin River Delta to Use Blockchain and IoT Sensors for Groundwater Sustainability
- New Scale Created to Describe the Strength and Impacts of Atmospheric Rivers
- Cannabis Cultivation Policy Updated by State Water Board to Protect Waterways
More Drought News
Clovis residents see huge water fines
Residents in Clovis are seeing steep fines after failing to meet Governor Jerry Brown’s...
- Posted September 17, 2015
Study: drought major impact on Californian’s lives
According to a new poll by USC Donrslife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences...
- Posted September 15, 2015
Low-flow stream study being conducted
Workers from the U.S. Geological Survey are working to measure the amount of water...
- Posted September 13, 2015
Non-potable well coming to Folsom
The city of Folsom is looking forward to a new water well that’s being...
- Posted September 12, 2015
10 Tips for Preparing for El Nino
As the California drought continues to linger, residents across the state are looking to...
- Posted September 11, 2015
#WaterYouDoing to end the drought?
A new social media campaign is shaping up to see how Californians across the...
- Posted September 9, 2015
MWD ordered to repay millions
Last week, a San Francisco Superior Court judge made a ruling in favor of...
- Posted September 8, 2015
Water agency moves into stage 4b of drought response plan
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD), which covers the eastern side of Riverside County, has...
- Posted September 7, 2015
Oil companies see fines over lack of water reporting
As part of SB 1281, which was signed into law last September, California’s 433...
- Posted September 6, 2015
Starbucks’ bottling company faces water violation
Earlier this week, the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) issued a cease and...
- Posted September 5, 2015