- SOMA Environmental Engineering Disqualified from Participating in State Water Board Cleanup Fund
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority Files Suit Over Unimpaired Delta Flow Proposal
- City of Glendale to Pay $653,000 Penalty for Violating Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
- Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
More Drought News
More than half a million gallons of water dumped
As the California drought continues throughout the state, residents have made it their personal...
- Posted July 8, 2015
State meets cutbacks for May
Although Governor Jerry Brown’s water mandate didn’t kick into effect until the month of...
- Posted July 3, 2015
New ballot initiative to tax water bottling
A political activist from San Diego has begun collecting signatures for a ballot initiative...
- Posted July 2, 2015
City of Riverside sues State over cutback amount
With Governor Jerry Brown’s new mandatory water restrictions to help combat the California drought,...
- Posted July 1, 2015
East Bay Municipal Utility District water shaming customers
East Bay Municipal Utility District has high water wasters throughout their district, who consume...
- Posted June 27, 2015
Tech Data Centers Fail to Undergo Water Scrutiny
For months, the nation has talked about the California drought and how farmers and...
- Posted June 26, 2015
Californians change attitude towards lawns
As the California drought continues to rear its head, homeowners are beginning to look...
- Posted May 25, 2015
California drought causes activists to protest Nestle
On Wednesday, activists from across the state descended upon two Nestle water-bottling plants –...
- Posted May 22, 2015
California drought forces farmers to make water deal
With the California drought at its peak, a number of farmers in the Sacramento-San...
- Posted May 20, 2015
Californians reluctant to conserve water despite serious drought
The California drought has led to mandatory water cuts of 4 to 26 percent,...
- Posted May 19, 2015