- Orland Sand and Gravel Corporation to Pay $675,000 Penalty for Water Quality Violations
- Cease and Desist Order Served on Kern County Oil Field Wastewater Disposal Center Company
- Both DWR and California State Water Board Issue Annual Warnings Regarding Waterborne Illnesses
- Reclamation Announces Updates for Central Valley Project South-of-Delta Allocations
- President Trump Approves California Disaster Declaration for 17 Northern California Counties
More Drought News
New study examines how the drought will impact economy
The Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC), a nonpartisan, non-profit research institution based in...
- Posted August 23, 2015
Building industry contributes to water conservation, experts say
The California drought is not a new phenomenon. In fact, there have been 10...
- Posted August 22, 2015
Wine makers not troubled by drought
For most Californians, the drought is a sore spot. Brown lawns, strict conservation and...
- Posted August 21, 2015
New videos give Californians tips to care for trees during drought
California ReLeaf, Save Our Water, and the U.S. Forest Service have partnered together by...
- Posted August 20, 2015
Study: water rates to increase
Water agencies across the state are proud of their customers for meeting mandatory water...
- Posted August 19, 2015
Cal Fire warns residences of invasive beetles
Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) has partnered with Cal Fire to help educate...
- Posted August 15, 2015
El Nino set to hit California, U.S.
Get ready Californians! Water-stricken California is preparing for the worst El Nino on record;...
- Posted August 14, 2015
Central Valley river dries amid drought
The Guadalupe River, which runs through San Jose, has dried up due to the...
- Posted August 12, 2015
Study: Sequoias could become extinct
The browning of Sequoia trees in Northern California have biologists concerned with whether or...
- Posted August 11, 2015
Are golf courses wasting valuable water?
The California drought is something Californians have taken seriously since Governor Jerry Brown released...
- Posted August 9, 2015