- Reclamation Announces 2020 Colorado River Operating Conditions
- Water right license revoked by State Water Board
- Reclamation Offering Grant Funding to Prepare for Drought Resiliency Projects in 2020 and 2021
- Rhys Vineyards, LLC Agrees to Pay $3.7 Million for Multiple Violations of Federal Clean Water Act
- Nevada Irrigation District Establishes Program to Help Low-Income Residents
More Drought News
10 Tips for Preparing for El Nino
As the California drought continues to linger, residents across the state are looking to...
- Posted September 11, 2015
#WaterYouDoing to end the drought?
A new social media campaign is shaping up to see how Californians across the...
- Posted September 9, 2015
MWD ordered to repay millions
Last week, a San Francisco Superior Court judge made a ruling in favor of...
- Posted September 8, 2015
Water agency moves into stage 4b of drought response plan
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD), which covers the eastern side of Riverside County, has...
- Posted September 7, 2015
Oil companies see fines over lack of water reporting
As part of SB 1281, which was signed into law last September, California’s 433...
- Posted September 6, 2015
Starbucks’ bottling company faces water violation
Earlier this week, the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) issued a cease and...
- Posted September 5, 2015
Study looks at impact of California drought on San Joaquin Valley
Cal State Fresno just completed a study that focuses on the California drought in the Central...
- Posted September 4, 2015
Cities provide residents with reclaimed water
To help ease the burden of the California drought on residents, cities are beginning...
- Posted September 3, 2015
Homeowners with dry wells in Central Valley see water relief
Stanislaus County, located in the heart of the Central Valley, is responding to the California...
- Posted August 29, 2015
Nestle bottling permit under review
For months, critics of Nestle’s bottling permit have called for an environmental review of...
- Posted August 26, 2015