- California Department of Water Resources Announces Initial State Water Project Allocation
- DWR Releases Initial Study/Proposed Mitigated Negative for Soil Investigations in the Delta
- Floodwater Diversions and Other High Flow Groundwater Capture Efforts Permitting Streamlined
- UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
More Drought News
California Democrats battle over drought policy
The water shortage in California is nothing shy of a crisis. An even bigger...
- Posted May 17, 2015
The California drought brings meters to Northern California
In Northern California, residents of Morada, a small town outside of Stockton, are fighting...
- Posted May 15, 2015