- DWR awards $1 Million to each of Sonoma County’s three Groundwater Sustainability Agencies
- Lower American River water quality monitoring shows elevated levels of E. coli bacteria
- Water Available for Aquifer Replenishment report released by Department of Water Resources
- March’s Precipitation helped but was no Miracle; Snowpack increased to 52 percent of average
- Updated Water Allocations for Friant and North of the Delta Contractors released by Reclamation
Dr. Will Dichtel, co-founder and chief science officer at CycloPure, Inc. has been awarded a 2018...
Karla Nemeth, director of the California Department of Water Resources will be the keynote speaker at...
With more than 40 years of experience and leadership in recycled water quality, Orange County Water...
More Industry News
Veteran Water Manager Deborah Smith named new Executive Officer of Los Angeles Water Board
With more than 30 years in the water industry, Deborah Smith has been named...
- Posted March 28, 2018
First Associate Vice President in Water and Sustainability appointed at Fresno State University
Fresno State University (FSU) has appointed its First Associate Vice President (AVP) in Water...
- Posted March 26, 2018
New Melones Lake Park announces new manager, publishes spring activities calendar
Long-time Bureau of Reclamation employee Cynthia Davenport has been selected as the New Melones...
- Posted March 21, 2018
California American Water Announces Launch of Spanish Language Website; Mirrors English Version
California American Water, a subsidiary of American Water, serving more than 690,000 Californians, recently...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Mario Manzo named Reclamation’s new Bay Delta Office Deputy Manager
The Bureau of Reclamation’s Mid-Pacific Region announced earlier this week the appointment of Mario...
- Posted March 17, 2018
West Basin Municipal Water District’s Harold Williams seated on Metropolitan Water District’s board
Harold Williams, a board member with the West Basin Municipal Water District (WBMWD) was...
- Posted March 16, 2018
Chino Basin Water Conservation District’s Winter Evening Open House slated for March 20
An opportunity for fun and education is at hand at the upcoming Chino Basin...
- Posted March 15, 2018