- Reclamation Announces Funding Opportunity for Cost-Effective Desalination and Water Purification
- San Diego Foundation Awards $364,000 to Six Agencies to Assist with Diminishing Water Supplies
- Department of Water Resources Enlists New Wildfire Prevention Staff – Goats and Sheep
- Stored Water Provides Strong Start to Water Year 2020
- Oilfield Activities in Western Kern County are Increasing Groundwater Salinity
The Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District (USGVMWD) has returned home from the WaterSmart Innovations...
The Water Environment Federation’s (WEF) 92nd annual technical exhibition and conference (TEC), held Sept. 24 at...
A grand re-opening ceremony was held late last week in El Segundo to commemorate the re-opening...
More Industry News
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District Selects New General Manager
The Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (EVMWD) Board of Directors recently announced the selection...
- Posted October 5, 2019
CA Disability Services Association Honors Walnut Valley Water District With 2019 Star Award
Walnut Valley Water District (WVWD) was recently honored by the California Disability Services Association...
- Posted October 3, 2019
LADWP’s Summer Job Shadowing Program Graduates 16 Students from Six Area High Schools
Sixteen high school students recently completed a Summer Youth Program (SYP) with the Los...
- Posted October 2, 2019
Christiana Daisy Appointed as Executive Manager of Engineering/Assistant GM at IEUA
Licensed professional civil engineer Christiana Daisy has been appointed as Executive Manager of Engineering/Assistant...
- Posted October 1, 2019
Superior Court Judge Dismisses Challenge to Western Municipal Water District’s Water Rate Structure
Thanks to a recent ruling by Superior Court Judge Daniel A. Ottolia a legal...
- Posted September 24, 2019
Attorney Alan Lilly Selected as State Water Board’s First Administrative Hearings Officer
Assembly Bill 747, by Assemblymember Anna Caballero (D-District 12-Salinas) and approved last September by...
- Posted September 21, 2019
Martin L. Adams Named as LADWP General Manager and Chief Engineer by LA City Council
After several months of controversy, including an FBI raid and the termination of the...
- Posted September 20, 2019