- NOAA Predicts Warmer, Drier Conditions for Winter in California
- Groundwater Increasing in Coachella Valley According to USGS Report
- Reclamation selects three California projects to receive Water Use Efficiency grants
- Water Year 2020 Ends on a Dry Note in California
- DWR Awards $37 Million for Water Resilience Projects in LA Area
More Industry News
EMWD Recognized as Forward-Thinking Utility
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) announced they have been recognized with the 2020 Utility...
- Posted September 25, 2020
New Study Supports Water Districts Efforts to Break from San Diego County Water Authority
Earlier this year Fallbrook Public Utility District and the Rainbow Municipal Water District officially...
- Posted September 24, 2020
West Basin Water Lab Program Offers Free Interactive Learning Opportunities
West Basin Municipal Water District (West Basin) has announced Water Lab: A Digital Learning...
- Posted September 22, 2020
Rowland Offers Online Water Educational Programs
Rowland Water District has put together a variety of virtual education programs for the...
- Posted September 21, 2020
MWD Board Approves Budget Cuts in Response to COVID-19
In response to lower water sales and concerns about the financial impacts of COVID-19...
- Posted September 18, 2020
Orange County North Basin Site Added to Superfund List by EPA
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has announced the addition of the Orange County...
- Posted September 13, 2020
Sanitary District Fined for Unauthorized Bulk Water Sales
Garberville Sanitary District has agreed to pay $40,000 to the State Water Resources Control...
- Posted September 12, 2020
Helix Replaces Dock at Lake Jennings
Helix Water District recently celebrated the replacement of the wood dock at Lake Jennings,...
- Posted September 10, 2020
Master’s Coffee and Water acquires PureRite Drinking Water
Master’s Coffee and Water Service announced it has acquired Hesperia’s PureRite Drinking Water. The...
- Posted September 3, 2020
Wendell Johnson Hired as West Basin’s New Manager of Engineering
West Basin Municipal Water District has announced the hiring of Wendell Johnson as the...
- Posted August 30, 2020