- Floodwater Diversions and Other High Flow Groundwater Capture Efforts Permitting Streamlined
- UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
- Illegal Cannabis Grows Poison Water Sources; Statewide Eradication Campaign Nets 953,459 Plants
- Emergency Relief Program Launched by Cal Water for Customers Affected by Natural Disasters
More Industry News
Two New Directors Seated on Metropolitan Water District’s Board of Directors
Natural Resources Defense Council’s (NRDC) Tracy Quinn and Glendale City Councilman Vartan Gharpetian recently...
- Posted October 19, 2019
Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal WD Awarded 2019 WaterSense Partner of the Year Award
The Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District (USGVMWD) has returned home from the...
- Posted October 11, 2019
Orange County Water District Designated Utility of the Future Today at WEFTEC 2019
The Water Environment Federation’s (WEF) 92nd annual technical exhibition and conference (TEC), held Sept....
- Posted October 10, 2019
West Basin Municipal Water District Reopens El Segundo Water Recycling Facility with Fanfare
A grand re-opening ceremony was held late last week in El Segundo to commemorate...
- Posted October 9, 2019
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District Selects New General Manager
The Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (EVMWD) Board of Directors recently announced the selection...
- Posted October 5, 2019
CA Disability Services Association Honors Walnut Valley Water District With 2019 Star Award
Walnut Valley Water District (WVWD) was recently honored by the California Disability Services Association...
- Posted October 3, 2019
LADWP’s Summer Job Shadowing Program Graduates 16 Students from Six Area High Schools
Sixteen high school students recently completed a Summer Youth Program (SYP) with the Los...
- Posted October 2, 2019
Christiana Daisy Appointed as Executive Manager of Engineering/Assistant GM at IEUA
Licensed professional civil engineer Christiana Daisy has been appointed as Executive Manager of Engineering/Assistant...
- Posted October 1, 2019
Superior Court Judge Dismisses Challenge to Western Municipal Water District’s Water Rate Structure
Thanks to a recent ruling by Superior Court Judge Daniel A. Ottolia a legal...
- Posted September 24, 2019
Attorney Alan Lilly Selected as State Water Board’s First Administrative Hearings Officer
Assembly Bill 747, by Assemblymember Anna Caballero (D-District 12-Salinas) and approved last September by...
- Posted September 21, 2019