- EPA Reaches Settlement with Salinas Co. American Cooling, Inc. Over Clean Water Act Violations
- Sativa Water District Now Under Los Angeles County’s Department of Public Works Management
- School Districts still eligible for millions in drinking water grants
- State Water Board Addressing Erosion Control after Carr Fire
- District poised to capture more stormwater thanks to Army Corps of Engineers
More Industry News
Western Municipal Water District Recognized for Workplace Health Achievement by AHA
The American Heart Association (AHA) has recognized Western Municipal Water District (WMWD) for taking...
- Posted October 2, 2018
New General Manager Appointed at Upland’s San Antonio Water Company
The Board of Directors for the San Antonino Water Company (SAWC) recently announced the...
- Posted October 1, 2018
District receives award for Excellence in Transparency
East Valley Water District announced this week that it has been recognized with the...
- Posted September 27, 2018
One Year Anniversary of City of Riverside-Western Municipal Water District’s Successful Partnership
It’s been one year since the City of Riverside and Western Municipal Water District...
- Posted September 24, 2018
South Coast Water District Earns Top National Communications Award
South Coast Water District (SCWD) recently took home a national “Savvy Award” from the...
- Posted September 14, 2018
Two New Directors Join Metropolitan Water District’s Board
Metropolitan Water District’s Board of Directors has welcomed two new directors representing the San...
- Posted September 12, 2018
Orange County Water District Appoints Westminster Mayor to Open Board of Director’s Seat
Tri Ta, the current mayor of Westminster, was recently appointed to fill an open...
- Posted September 11, 2018
West Basin Municipal Water District Earns Two Distinctions in Two Weeks
West Basin Municipal Water District, based in Carson, has received two professional accolades in...
- Posted September 9, 2018
Palmdale Water District Hires Adam Ly as New Assistant General Manager
Water industry veteran Adam Ly has recently been hired as the new Assistant General...
- Posted September 8, 2018
Chula Vista joins 10 Other Cities, Public Entities to Sue Monsanto Company for PCB Contamination
The city of Chula Vista, in concert with the national law firm of Baron...
- Posted September 5, 2018