- Floodwater Diversions and Other High Flow Groundwater Capture Efforts Permitting Streamlined
- UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
- Illegal Cannabis Grows Poison Water Sources; Statewide Eradication Campaign Nets 953,459 Plants
- Emergency Relief Program Launched by Cal Water for Customers Affected by Natural Disasters
More Industry News
Attorney Alan Lilly Selected as State Water Board’s First Administrative Hearings Officer
Assembly Bill 747, by Assemblymember Anna Caballero (D-District 12-Salinas) and approved last September by...
- Posted September 21, 2019
Martin L. Adams Named as LADWP General Manager and Chief Engineer by LA City Council
After several months of controversy, including an FBI raid and the termination of the...
- Posted September 20, 2019
Inland Empire Utilities Agency Recognized by CASA with Two “Excellence” Awards at Annual Meeting
Chino-based Inland Empire Utilities Agency (IEUA) has distinguished itself with recent recognitions from the...
- Posted September 15, 2019
Yuba Water Agency General Manager Curt Aikens Receives 2019 Lifetime ASCE Achievement Award
Yuba Water Agency (YWA) General Manager Curt Aikens was honored last week by the...
- Posted September 12, 2019
Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County Recognize Industries as “Good Corporate Citizens”
The Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County (LAC) recently recognized 391 companies for being...
- Posted September 10, 2019
Two Southern California Water Districts Send Personnel to Aid Paradise Irrigation District
The Camp Fire in the community of Paradise and other locations in Butte County...
- Posted September 9, 2019
California State Senate Confirms Two Appointees to State Water Resources Control Board
The California State Senate voted on Thursday, Sept. 5 to confirm to appointees to...
- Posted September 8, 2019
Nine California Tribes Receive Nearly $1.5M from BOR for Technical Assistance in Water Development
As part of awarding $3.4 million to 19 tribes across the western United States,...
- Posted September 5, 2019
Merced Hospitality Fined $11,990 for Violating Construction Permit Terms and Unlawful Discharges
Following several days of heavy rain in March 2018, the Central Coast Regional Water...
- Posted September 4, 2019
Transparency certificate of excellence awarded to Contra Costa WD
The Contra Costa Water District received the District Transparency Certificate of Excellence by the...
- Posted September 1, 2019