- Lower American River water quality monitoring shows elevated levels of E. coli bacteria
- Water Available for Aquifer Replenishment report released by Department of Water Resources
- March’s Precipitation helped but was no Miracle; Snowpack increased to 52 percent of average
- Updated Water Allocations for Friant and North of the Delta Contractors released by Reclamation
- Two CA environmental businesses receive Phase II EPA awards to bring their products to market
More Industry News
Interior Secretary Zinke applauds Senate’s confirmation of Brenda Burman to lead Reclamation
The U.S. Senate has confirmed Brenda Burman as the first woman to lead the...
- Posted November 18, 2017
President Trump appoints Tim Petty for Interior Department; Secretary Zinke cheers the nomination
President Donald J. Trump’s nomination of Tim Petty as the Assistant Secretary for Water...
- Posted November 16, 2017
Eastern Municipal Water District honored with 2017 Sensus Reach Customer Service Award
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) has been honored with the 2017 Sensus Reach Customer...
- Posted November 13, 2017
Three Climate Science Service Awards announced by Department of Water Resources
Three researchers have been honored with Climate Science Service Awards by the California Department...
- Posted November 10, 2017