- SOMA Environmental Engineering Disqualified from Participating in State Water Board Cleanup Fund
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority Files Suit Over Unimpaired Delta Flow Proposal
- City of Glendale to Pay $653,000 Penalty for Violating Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
- Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
More Industry News
Two New Directors Join Metropolitan Water District’s Board
Metropolitan Water District’s Board of Directors has welcomed two new directors representing the San...
- Posted September 12, 2018
Orange County Water District Appoints Westminster Mayor to Open Board of Director’s Seat
Tri Ta, the current mayor of Westminster, was recently appointed to fill an open...
- Posted September 11, 2018
West Basin Municipal Water District Earns Two Distinctions in Two Weeks
West Basin Municipal Water District, based in Carson, has received two professional accolades in...
- Posted September 9, 2018
Palmdale Water District Hires Adam Ly as New Assistant General Manager
Water industry veteran Adam Ly has recently been hired as the new Assistant General...
- Posted September 8, 2018
Chula Vista joins 10 Other Cities, Public Entities to Sue Monsanto Company for PCB Contamination
The city of Chula Vista, in concert with the national law firm of Baron...
- Posted September 5, 2018
Orange County Water District Receives Two Reclamation Grants for Water Purification Research
Orange County Water District (OCWD) was recently notified by the U. S. Bureau of...
- Posted September 4, 2018
Reclamation Veteran Engineer Named as Director of Security, Safety, and Law Enforcement
Registered professional engineer Karen Knight has been named as the Director of Security, Safety,...
- Posted August 30, 2018
Teacher Grant Applications Available from Leucadia Wastewater District for Carlsbad Area Schools
Leucadia Wastewater District (LWD) in Carlsbad is currently accepting Teacher Grant applications from schools...
- Posted August 29, 2018
SFPUC Graduates Class of 15 Interns in the Sewer System Improvement Program Cityworks Initiative
Earlier this month the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) celebrated the graduation class...
- Posted August 27, 2018
Grants for Technical Assistance for Climate Smart Agriculture Programs Now Being Accepted by CDFA
Intent on reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in agricultural operations, the California Department of...
- Posted August 26, 2018