- DWR and Project WET offering workshops for Teachers to Learn About Climate Change
- Humboldt County’s Copper Bluff Mine Proposed for Superfund Program’s National Priorities List
- Metropolitan to Supply Water to Sycuan Tribe’s Unannexed Area of San Diego Reservation
- Reclamation schedules public input meetings on proposed new fee program at Lake Berryessa
- Public Water Bottle Filling Station Grant Funding available in West Basin Municipal Water District
The Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project, a desalination project on the coast near Monterey, won the...
The giant crater carved by atmospheric rivers on the main spillway of the Oroville Dam and...
Three California utilities have signed contracts LG Chem of Seoul, south Korea for Brackish Water (BW)...
More Infrastructure News
Vallejo Flood & Wastewater District Begins Major Mare Island Water and Sewer Improvements
The city of Vallejo’s Flood & Wastewater District (VF&WD) has begun a major water...
- Posted August 20, 2018
San Diego County Water Authority’s Board Votes to Conditionally Support WaterFix Project
Voting unanimously to support the state’s current plans for WaterFix, the San Diego County...
- Posted August 14, 2018
DWR Releases Latest Oroville Spillways Emergency Recovery Project Construction Update
With an eye on the November 1, 2018 public safety construction milestone to complete...
- Posted August 9, 2018
USDA: $4 Billion in Loans/Grants Tagged for Rural Water Districts to Improve, Rebuild Infrastructure
An historic commitment by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to upgrade and rebuild...
- Posted August 8, 2018
EPA Provides $135 Million to Orange County WD for Groundwater Replenishment Project Expansion
Officials with Orange County Water District’s (OCWD) have received notification of a $135 million...
- Posted August 3, 2018
San Francisco receives $699 million for Southeast Treatment Plant Biosolids Digester Facilities Project
The construction of San Francisco’s innovative Southeast Treatment Plant Biosolids Digester Facilities Project (STPBDFP)...
- Posted August 1, 2018
Lake Oroville Spillways Emergency Recovery Construction Continues
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) provided the public with a construction update on...
- Posted July 27, 2018