- Metropolitan Water Joins California Resilience Challenge to Help Prepare for Climate Change
- State Water Project Announces Final Allocation with Increase to 75 Percent for 2019
- Central Valley Project South-of-Delta Water Allocations Updated by Reclamation
- North Coast Water Board Fines Four Defendants for Illegal Land Development for Cannabis Cultivators
- Ten San Diego-Area Public Agencies Ordered to Examine Their Systems for Releases of Human Waste
Ten years in the making, the Amethyst Basin flood control and groundwater recharge facility is now...
Three California entities will share in more than $14 million in grant funding as was announced...
A new 10,000-square-foot sewage sludge processing facility open earlier this week in Palo Alto to accommodate...
More Infrastructure News
Inland Empire Water Agencies in Cooperative Plan to Capture and Process More Stormwater
Three Inland Empire water agencies have partnered with San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District...
- Posted June 1, 2019
Arvin Community Services District Breaks Ground for Three New Municipal Water Wells
Thanks to a $5 million grant from the State Water Resources Control Board and...
- Posted May 24, 2019
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Reclassifies Prado Dam’s Risk from Moderate Urgency to High Urgency
A site-specific evaluation of Southern California’s Prado Dam, conducted earlier this month, found the...
- Posted May 20, 2019
Eastern Municipal Water District Completes Installation of 150,000 Residential Smart Water Meters
More than 150,000 residential water customers in a 555-square mile service area in western...
- Posted May 15, 2019
Reclamation Releases $32 Million for Desalination Construction, Water Reclamation/Reuse Projects
Two funding opportunities have been released by the Bureau of Reclamation, one for Desalination...
- Posted May 10, 2019
DWR Withdraws Two-Tunnels’ Permits, Begins Planning for Single Tunnel Project
Plans to enact CA Gov Gavin Newsom’s executive order directing his administration to develop...
- Posted May 9, 2019
50-Year-Old Decisions Still Providing Water Along the Santa Ana River Watershed
Two major lawsuits settled 50 years ago in Riverside and San Bernardino counties provides...
- Posted May 5, 2019