- Reclamation Announces Funding Opportunity for Cost-Effective Desalination and Water Purification
- San Diego Foundation Awards $364,000 to Six Agencies to Assist with Diminishing Water Supplies
- Department of Water Resources Enlists New Wildfire Prevention Staff – Goats and Sheep
- Stored Water Provides Strong Start to Water Year 2020
- Oilfield Activities in Western Kern County are Increasing Groundwater Salinity
Cal Water will begin a water infrastructure upgrade in northern Redondo Beach that will strengthen water...
The East Valley Water District (EVWD) Board of Directors recently took another step forward toward a...
The Stockton Municipal Utilities Department held a groundbreaking ceremony early last week for its Regional Wastewater...
More Infrastructure News
DWR Begins Construction on Seismic Retrofit Second Phase at Perris Dam
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) began construction on the Outlet Tower Bridge, a...
- Posted October 8, 2019
Final Expansion of OCWD’s Groundwater Replenishment System Underway
As the world’s largest advanced water purification system for potable reuse the Groundwater Replenishment...
- Posted September 19, 2019
West Basin MWD Completes Recycled Water Pump Station Improvements Project
Carson-headquartered West Basin Municipal Water District (WBMWD) recently announced the completion of its recycled...
- Posted September 17, 2019
California American Water Signs Purchase Agreement for Bass Lake Water Company
California American Water, a subsidiary of American Water, has entered into an agreement to...
- Posted September 11, 2019
Western Municipal Water District Adopts Innovative Blueprint for Capital Improvements Plan
Western Municipal Water District (WMWD) Board of Directors approved a Capital Improvement and Facilities...
- Posted September 7, 2019
San Francisco High Schoolers Welcome Another Year to Learn about Water, Water Infrastructure
San Francisco Unified School District’s John O’Connell High School (JOHS) students have welcomed the...
- Posted September 3, 2019
Reclamation Seeks Alternatives in Dealing with Seismic Risks at Merced County’s B.F. Sisk Dam
R. Sisk Dam, also known as San Luis Dam, located in Merced County has...
- Posted August 27, 2019