- State Water Board Adopts Bay-Delta Plan Update, Makes Allowances for Voluntary Agreements
- UCLA Scientist honored by DWR for Large Storm Forecasting Efforts in Conjunction with NASA
- Colorado River Drought Contingency Plan Approved by Metropolitan Water District Board
- Twin Tunnels on Hold, DWR Withdraws Request for Certification from Delta Stewardship Council
- DWR Announces Draft Decisions for Groundwater Basin Boundary Modifications
Released Friday, the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) has launched a new digital map that...
A leaking valve threatened to derail a 10-day shutdown in mid-November when workers with the San...
Two Coachella Valley Water District (CVWD) stormwater projects have been selected to receive Environmental Protection Agency...
More Infrastructure News
USDA Announces $449 Million Investment in California Reservoir Project and Water Supply
It was a good news, bad news day on Tuesday for U.S. Agriculture Secretary...
- Posted November 29, 2018
Cucamonga Valley Water District to Provide Temporary Jobs to Developmentally Disabled Adults
Cucamonga Valley Water District (CVWD) has initiated a first-time partnership with Montclair-based OPARC, a...
- Posted November 19, 2018
Oroville Dam’s Main Spillway Deemed Winter Ready
DWR Meets the Nov. 1 Public Safety Milestone After a year-and-a-half of tireless construction,...
- Posted November 5, 2018
Malibu Completes, Celebrates New Smart Water Management Water Treatment Facility
Malibu city officials and local legislators along with representatives of the State and Regional...
- Posted November 1, 2018
DWR completes riparian restoration project at Lake Perris
The California Department of Water Resources (DWR) recently completed a major riparian restoration project...
- Posted October 30, 2018
District marks start of construction on recycled water treatment facility
This past weekend East Valley Water District (EVWD) was joined by more than 300...
- Posted October 26, 2018
Reclamation Awards $300,000 Grant to Moulton Niguel for Advanced Metering Infrastructure
An Advanced Metering Infrastructure program at Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) has received a...
- Posted October 22, 2018