- $2.1 million awarded by U.S. EPA for California’s wetlands and streams
- Montecito Water District issues “Boil Water” notice, provides emergency water distribution sites
- San Francisco PUC increases reimbursement to $100K for flood proofing structures for property owners
- Central Valley Water Quality Board reaches Clean Water settlement with Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- EPA reaches settlement with Salinas biodiesel company to reduce risk of spills in watershed
Community water systems throughout California have been notified by the State Water Resources Control Board that...
San Mateo County Superior Court Case No. CIV 470999 – California Water Service and the city...
On the heels of preliminary findings and an interim memorandum – both released last year –...
More Infrastructure News
Reclamation awards $4.9 million contract to Systems Integrated for Colorado River Storage
The Bureau of Reclamation has awarded a $4.9 million contract to Systems Integrated on...
- Posted January 5, 2018
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power delays two-month testing of well due to low snowpack
The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) had planned to begin a...
- Posted January 4, 2018
New outlet valve purchased by Nevada Irrigation District for Rollins Lake after DSOD inspections
The Board of Directors for the Nevada Irrigation District, based in Grass Valley, has...
- Posted December 28, 2017
San Diego County Water Authority secures transfer agreement with Imperial Irrigation District
A historic water conservation-and-transfer agreement between San Diego County Water Authority (SDCWA) and the...
- Posted December 11, 2017
California American Water celebrates commissioning of new treatment well in Rancho Cordova
California American Water celebrated yesterday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the commissioning of new...
- Posted December 7, 2017
Grant funding applications sought for projects to improve public school water quality and access
Pursuant to part 27 of Senate Bill 828, the California State Water Resources Control...
- Posted December 5, 2017
MWD to begin Second Lower Feeder Relining Project; Community meeting scheduled for Dec. 5
Approximately 28 of the 830 miles of pipeline within Metropolitan Water District (MWD) of...
- Posted December 1, 2017