- Sweeney Dairy of Visalia faces $75,600 state penalty for failing to comply with Dairy General Order
- California posts a record-breaking water year of 89.7 inches after five years of punishing drought
- $35 million allocated to connect East Porterville residents to clean, reliable drinking water
- Reclamation: South-of-Delta water contractors to receive 100 percent water supply
- Celeste Cantú to leave Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority for water policy academy
After having drained the historic Silver Lake Reservoir in late 2015 to prepare for the construction...
Five Southern California governmental agencies have announced an agreement that lays the framework for the expansion...
Former Senator Barbara Boxer (D) and former Assembly Speaker Fabian Núñez (D) have called on the...
More Infrastructure News
East Bay MUD’s Orinda water treatment plant back online after $22 million upgrade
After having shut down its Orinda Water Treatment Plant in the fall of 2016...
- Posted April 23, 2017
Eastern Municipal Water District now providing water service for 140 Menifee rural area homes
A rural enclave of 140 homes in central Riverside County finally have a new...
- Posted April 22, 2017
Contract awarded by DWR to Kiewit Infrastructure West for repairs to Oroville Dam spillways
After two-plus months of headlines, the temporary evacuation of nearly 200,000 people and round-the-clock...
- Posted April 20, 2017
Dublin San Ramon Services District to move sewer lift station in anticipation of street widening
The board of directors for the Dublin San Ramon Services District (DSRSD) recently approved...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Cadiz water project counters inaccurate remarks by California Sen. Dianne Feinstein
The Cadiz Valley Water Conservation, Recovery and Storage Project in the Mojave Desert have...
- Posted April 8, 2017
Eight agencies to share $20 million to cleanup/prevent spread of groundwater contamination
Eight projects throughout the state will be sharing $20 million in an initial round...
- Posted April 3, 2017
San Joaquin Valley water agencies pledge cooperation in developing Temperance Flat Reservoir
Representatives of the Friant Water Authority, San Joaquin River Exchange Contractors Water Authority, San...
- Posted April 2, 2017