- District poised to capture more stormwater thanks to Army Corps of Engineers
- Metropolitan Water District Looks to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Address Climate Change
- Reclamation Seeks to Help Fund Watershed Groups’ On-the-Ground Watershed Management Projects
- Three California Water Agencies Awarded Nearly $800,000 to Develop Water Market Strategies
- $5 Million Fund Established by Fenner Valley Water Authority and Cadiz, Inc. for Water Quality Investments in Disadvantaged Communities
The completion of a $50 million, 36-inch pipe that runs from General Jim Moore Boulevard in...
With a focus on the rapidly approaching Nov. 1, 2018 public safety construction milestone deadline, all...
The Benedict Canyon Water System Reliability Project has been completed ahead of schedule and under budget...
More Infrastructure News
Construction Begins on Groundwater Treatment System in Puente Valley, City of Industry
Officials with the San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority (SGBWQA) and the U.S. Environmental...
- Posted September 23, 2018
Riverside County’s Diamond Valley Lake Slated for Improvements by Metropolitan Water District
The Metropolitan Water District (MWD) of Southern California has announced a variety of improvements...
- Posted September 21, 2018
City of Stockton Prepares for Regional Wastewater Control Facility Modifications Project
As the city of Stockton prepares for major modifications to their Regional Wastewater Control...
- Posted September 19, 2018
Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project Approved by California Public Utilities Commission
The Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project, a desalination project on the coast near Monterey,...
- Posted September 16, 2018
Dept. of Water Resources updates repair status at Oroville Dam, increases budget to $1.1 million
The giant crater carved by atmospheric rivers on the main spillway of the Oroville...
- Posted September 7, 2018
LG Chem to Supply Three California Utilities with Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Membranes
Three California utilities have signed contracts LG Chem of Seoul, south Korea for Brackish...
- Posted August 25, 2018
Vallejo Flood & Wastewater District Begins Major Mare Island Water and Sewer Improvements
The city of Vallejo’s Flood & Wastewater District (VF&WD) has begun a major water...
- Posted August 20, 2018