- SnowPure Water Technologies presented with U.S. Presidential “E” Award for expansion of exports
- Nine Inland Empire water companies sign groundwater management agreement
- Long-term water agreement reached between Western Municipal Water District and City of Riverside
- Water deliveries to begin for Salinas Valley disadvantaged communities with nitrate polluted groundwater
- Inland Empire Utilities’ Board President receives inaugural WaterNow Alliance Impact Award
Inland Empire Utilities Agency receives $5.2 million from Reclamation’s WaterSMART Title XVI program
Inland Empire Utilities Agency (IEUA) has announced that it will be using a $5.2 million grant...
A 2014, $7.5 billion water bond, overwhelmingly supported by California’s voters, is now making $86.3 million...
As part of the Title XVI Water Reclamation and Reuse program, the Bureau of Reclamation has...
More Infrastructure News
DWR Releases Initial Findings from Forensics Team Regarding Lake Oroville Spillways
Earlier this week, the California Department of Water Resources (DWR) released preliminary findings of...
- Posted May 15, 2017
Quail Valley sewer project construction to begin soon
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) recently announced it has received funding and will soon...
- Posted May 13, 2017
Seawater desalination overwhelmingly support by Californians in every demographic group
Californians have overwhelmingly stated their support for seawater desalination projects as a way to...
- Posted May 7, 2017
Two Californians win Bureau of Reclamation’s downstream fish passage at tall dams competition
A competition to aid in helping migrating juvenile over or around tall dams, sponsored...
- Posted May 6, 2017
Santa Barbara looks to re-activate desalination facility, producing water by mid-May
The city of Santa Barbara’s Charles E. Meyer Desalination Facility is targeted to be...
- Posted May 1, 2017
Tower valves opened to begin refilling Silver Lake Reservoir Complex ahead of schedule
After having drained the historic Silver Lake Reservoir in late 2015 to prepare for...
- Posted April 29, 2017
Regional recreational growth plans underway for Diamond Valley Lake in Riverside County
Five Southern California governmental agencies have announced an agreement that lays the framework for...
- Posted April 28, 2017