- Floodwater Diversions and Other High Flow Groundwater Capture Efforts Permitting Streamlined
- UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
- Illegal Cannabis Grows Poison Water Sources; Statewide Eradication Campaign Nets 953,459 Plants
- Emergency Relief Program Launched by Cal Water for Customers Affected by Natural Disasters
The Final Expansion of the Groundwater Replenishment System (GWRS), Orange County’s award-winning and the world’s largest...
Mojave Water Agency (MWA) cut the ribbon on a $4.3 million, clean-energy system last week after...
The city of Paso Robles recently celebrated the completion of one of the largest and most...
More Infrastructure News
Reclamation Funding Enhances Climate Resiliency Efforts in the Sacramento Region
More than $1.15 million in direct funding from the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation’s Basin...
- Posted November 2, 2019
Three Valleys Municipal WD Launches Scientific Study to Determine Impact of Cadiz Water Project
A rigorous scientific study plan to determine the effects of a proposed water supply...
- Posted October 31, 2019
El Dorado Irrigation District’s Advance Preparation Ensures Service to Customers During Power Outage
Thanks to the advance preparations of the El Dorado Irrigation District (EID) Board of...
- Posted October 26, 2019
Water Infrastructure Improvement Project to Begin in North Redondo Beach
Cal Water will begin a water infrastructure upgrade in northern Redondo Beach that will...
- Posted October 16, 2019
East Valley Water District to Convert High-Grade Food Waste to Electricity
The East Valley Water District (EVWD) Board of Directors recently took another step forward...
- Posted October 15, 2019
Stockton Municipal Utilities Breaks Ground for New Regional Wastewater Control Facility
The Stockton Municipal Utilities Department held a groundbreaking ceremony early last week for its...
- Posted October 14, 2019
DWR Begins Construction on Seismic Retrofit Second Phase at Perris Dam
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) began construction on the Outlet Tower Bridge, a...
- Posted October 8, 2019