- DWR awards $1 Million to each of Sonoma County’s three Groundwater Sustainability Agencies
- Lower American River water quality monitoring shows elevated levels of E. coli bacteria
- Water Available for Aquifer Replenishment report released by Department of Water Resources
- March’s Precipitation helped but was no Miracle; Snowpack increased to 52 percent of average
- Updated Water Allocations for Friant and North of the Delta Contractors released by Reclamation
Two public meetings for the community are scheduled in the next four weeks, hosted by West...
The board of directors of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California voted on Tuesday and...
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is reporting that the Wildlife Conservation Board (WCB)...
More Infrastructure News
Monterey Peninsula’s Desalination Project Environmental Reports Released
Being hailed as a “major milestone” the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and the...
- Posted April 9, 2018
Padre Dam Municipal Water District named as Recycled Water Public Education Program of the Year
San Diego County’s Padre Dam Municipal Water District (PDMWD) was recently presented with the...
- Posted April 5, 2018
Sewer system search locates 13-year-old boy after harrowing experience alive and able to talk
Thirteen-year-old Jesse Hernandez was found early Monday morning following an approximately 13-hour ordeal after...
- Posted April 3, 2018
Five Diverse California Business Associations Endorse, Join Cadiz Water Project Support List
A diverse group of five leading California business associations have joined a growing group...
- Posted March 30, 2018
Lake Oroville Spillways Construction Team completes Underground Secant Pile Cutoff Wall
Intense work continues at the Lake Oroville Spillways and the Department of Water Resources...
- Posted March 25, 2018
Reclamation prize competition seeks new ways to detect leaks and flaws in large buried pipelines
Seeking to stem the tide of billions of gallons of water being lost annually...
- Posted March 10, 2018
Reclamation issues reminder: Unauthorized drones not allowed over Folsom and Shasta dams
The Bureau of Reclamation’s Mid-Pacific Region has issued a reminder that unauthorized drone operations...
- Posted March 4, 2018