- Environmental Standards for Cannabis Cultivation adopted by State Water Board
- Lake Oroville Flood Season Operations Plan released
- Central Valley Project begins 2017/18 water year with “bountiful water supplies”
- Conservation District appoints Steve Sentes as new Executive Director
- SAWPA Appoints New General Manager
More Infrastructure News
Central Valley Board of Supervisors oppose twin tunnels
On Tuesday, the San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously to oppose the...
- Posted October 22, 2015
California’s aging infrastructure on the fritz
The California drought has had an unprecedented impact on Californians. As the scarcity of water becomes...
- Posted October 14, 2015
Bureau of Land Management Decision Puts Water Projects on Hold
Mojave River Pipeline and Others Jeopardized. A decision October 2nd by the Federal Bureau...
- Posted October 13, 2015
Coalition starts petition supporting California Water Fix
Californians for Water Security, a coalition of residents and a multitude of businesses, was...
- Posted October 9, 2015
Major infrastructure completed for Temecula Wine Country
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) recently completed an 18-month project that brought a state-of-the-art...
- Posted October 5, 2015
Millions in water infrastructure funding left unspent
In 1996, Congress established the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund, which provides cities, states...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Water wholesaler considering plans to build world’s largest recycling plant
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, the largest wholesale supplier of water in the...
- Posted September 23, 2015
Water reservoir in the works for Northern California
The Sites Reservoir Joints Power Authority, located in Northern California, is looking at building...
- Posted September 20, 2015
Congress to approve Westlands Water District, Bureau of Reclamation deal
On Wednesday, a settlement between the Westlands Water District, the Justice Department and the...
- Posted September 18, 2015
Legislators request 60-day extension to review documents
Earlier this week, a bipartisan letter from members of Congress was sent to Governor...
- Posted September 16, 2015