- UCLA Scientist honored by DWR for Large Storm Forecasting Efforts in Conjunction with NASA
- Colorado River Drought Contingency Plan Approved by Metropolitan Water District Board
- Twin Tunnels on Hold, DWR Withdraws Request for Certification from Delta Stewardship Council
- DWR Announces Draft Decisions for Groundwater Basin Boundary Modifications
- West Basin Municipal Water District Funds Surfrider Foundation’s Teach and Test Program
More Infrastructure News
Cal Am Water, Community Leaders Applaud Completion of New Monterey Pipeline Project
The completion of a $50 million, 36-inch pipe that runs from General Jim Moore...
- Posted October 9, 2018
Oroville Spillways Construction Continues; Public Safety Construction Milestone Deadline Looms
With a focus on the rapidly approaching Nov. 1, 2018 public safety construction milestone...
- Posted September 29, 2018
LADWP’s Water System Reliability Project Completed Ahead of Schedule, Under Budget
The Benedict Canyon Water System Reliability Project has been completed ahead of schedule and...
- Posted September 25, 2018
Construction Begins on Groundwater Treatment System in Puente Valley, City of Industry
Officials with the San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority (SGBWQA) and the U.S. Environmental...
- Posted September 23, 2018
Riverside County’s Diamond Valley Lake Slated for Improvements by Metropolitan Water District
The Metropolitan Water District (MWD) of Southern California has announced a variety of improvements...
- Posted September 21, 2018
City of Stockton Prepares for Regional Wastewater Control Facility Modifications Project
As the city of Stockton prepares for major modifications to their Regional Wastewater Control...
- Posted September 19, 2018
Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project Approved by California Public Utilities Commission
The Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project, a desalination project on the coast near Monterey,...
- Posted September 16, 2018
Dept. of Water Resources updates repair status at Oroville Dam, increases budget to $1.1 million
The giant crater carved by atmospheric rivers on the main spillway of the Oroville...
- Posted September 7, 2018
LG Chem to Supply Three California Utilities with Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Membranes
Three California utilities have signed contracts LG Chem of Seoul, south Korea for Brackish...
- Posted August 25, 2018
Vallejo Flood & Wastewater District Begins Major Mare Island Water and Sewer Improvements
The city of Vallejo’s Flood & Wastewater District (VF&WD) has begun a major water...
- Posted August 20, 2018