- State Water Project Allocations Off to a Dry Start
- California Partners with NASA’s JPL to Enlist Earth-Observing Satellite Data in Climate Change Efforts
- California American Water Refiles Coastal Commission Application for Water Supply Project
- BC Laboratories Fined for Delayed Reporting of Drinking Water Test Results
- CW3E Launches New Forecast Tools for the Atmospheric River Scale
More Infrastructure News
Cal Water Completes Construction on Visalia Treatment Plant
Cal Water has announced the completion of a treatment facility in Visalia to eliminate...
- Posted October 18, 2020
Innovative Water Reuse Project Receives $88 Million Loan from EPA
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has announced the Soquel Creek Water District in...
- Posted October 13, 2020
West Valley Water Approves Infrastructure Upgrades
West Valley Water District (WVWD) has announced that due to population growth in communities...
- Posted October 10, 2020
District Completes New Pipeline to March Air Reserve Base
Western Municipal Water District recently announced the completion of a new $4 million pipeline...
- Posted October 6, 2020
Reclamation announces Nimbus Fish Hatchery agreement with California Department of Fish and Wildlife
The Bureau of Reclamation has signed a five-year, $12.3 million multi-year agreement with the...
- Posted October 4, 2020
Board delays decision on Orange County desalination project
The Santa Ana Regional Water Quality Control Board, which was expected to make a...
- Posted September 20, 2020
Yuba Water Agency Invests in Community Projects
The board of directors for Yuba Water Agency approved more than $1.25 million in...
- Posted September 17, 2020
Zone 7 Rolls Out Ozonation Water Treatment Process
Zone 7 Water Agency announced that it has substantially completed the Ozonation Project at...
- Posted September 14, 2020
Reclamation extends deadline for public comment period for Shasta Dam proposal
The Bureau of Reclamation announced yesterday a virtual open house website for the Shasta...
- Posted September 11, 2020
Monte Vista Water District to Study Replacing Failing Septic Systems
During a special meeting last week, the Monte Vista Water District (MVWD) Board of...
- Posted September 8, 2020