- District poised to capture more stormwater thanks to Army Corps of Engineers
- Metropolitan Water District Looks to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Address Climate Change
- Reclamation Seeks to Help Fund Watershed Groups’ On-the-Ground Watershed Management Projects
- Three California Water Agencies Awarded Nearly $800,000 to Develop Water Market Strategies
- $5 Million Fund Established by Fenner Valley Water Authority and Cadiz, Inc. for Water Quality Investments in Disadvantaged Communities
More Infrastructure News
Opponents to Cadiz Water Project head to Court with Last Ditch Appeal
In a last ditch effort to again delay the Cadiz Water Project in California’s Mojave Desert,...
- Posted March 22, 2016
East Valley Water District new recycling plant pass initial hurdle
East Valley Water District’s proposal to build a water recycling plant–Sterling Natural Resources Center...
- Posted March 18, 2016
Eagle Canyon Dam Completion Celebrated with Tours and Ceremony
A special tour and ribbon cutting ceremony for the Eagle Canyon Dam and newly completed storm...
- Posted March 12, 2016
Metropolitan Water District moves forward with land purchase
In what some are calling a controversial move, the Board of Directors for the...
- Posted March 10, 2016
Elementary school closes over lead in water
Earlier this week, Healdsberg Elementary School, located in Sonoma County, was closed due to...
- Posted February 27, 2016
Desert monuments do not impact proposed water project
In an effort to protect the Mojave Desert, Senator Dianne Feinstein wrote a letter...
- Posted February 22, 2016
High speed rail funds to water projects sees major opposition
A group had proposed moving funds from the High Speed Rail project to fund...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Stockton residents call for halt to chloramine use
Due to the water contamination taking place in Flint, Michigan, the issue of safe...
- Posted February 11, 2016
MWD’s legislative outlook on the Twin Tunnels Project
On Friday, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD), the largest wholesaler of water...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Dam removal a win for environmentalists, PacifiCorp
The Klamath River, which runs from Southern Oregon to the Pacific Ocean in Northern...
- Posted February 6, 2016