- Final California Water Plan Update 2018 Released by Department of Water Resources
- EPA Releases Cyanobacteria Assessment Network Mobile Application Using Satellite Data
- California Tree Die-Off Triggered by Diminished Supplies of Subsurface Water in Drought Years
- Diverse Coalition Seeks to Protect California’s Drinking Water Systems Caught in Wildfire Liability
- Public Encouraged to Provide Input on Creating Climate-Resilient Water System
More Infrastructure News
California Chamber of Commerce provides support to Cadiz Water Project
Cadiz Inc. has announced that the company’s Water Conservation, Recovery & Storage Project (Cadiz...
- Posted September 22, 2016
Perris Dam Draft Environmental Impact Report released by DWR
The Draft Environmental Impact Report (DIER) for a proposed new Lake Perris emergency release...
- Posted September 20, 2016
Yosemite acquires 400 acres of donated land on the park’s western border
A peaceful meadow — home to coyotes, bear, deer and a clan of some...
- Posted September 12, 2016
Benbow Dam, California’s second largest dam removal, on schedule
According to Patrick Vaughan, engineering geologist with the California Department of Parks and Recreation,...
- Posted September 7, 2016
Environmental Review Documents released by DWR for proposed Delta Tidal Habitat Restoration
As they work to restore a 1,526-acre wetlands project to some valuable tidal wetland...
- Posted September 6, 2016
Obama announces new funding from multiple partners for Salton Sea restoration
The imperiled Salton Sea received good news on Thursday — a series of funds,...
- Posted September 2, 2016
University of the Pacific professor says California WaterFix tunnels not economically justified
A study released Wednesday by the University of the Pacific’s (UOP) Center for Business...
- Posted August 26, 2016
Los Angeles stormwater capture expanded at Tujunga Spreading Grounds Enhancement Project
A regional collaboration between the City of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Department of...
- Posted August 25, 2016
Two Water Infrastructure Funding Fairs remain for 2016; next one set for August 23 in Alhambra
A free California Financing Coordinating Committee (CFCC) Funding Fair will be held Tuesday, August...
- Posted August 21, 2016
Malibu wastewater treatment facility project Phase 1 contract awarded
Texas-based Sterling Construction Company announced earlier this week that its California-based affiliate, Myers &...
- Posted August 10, 2016