- Public Water Bottle Filling Station Grant Funding available in West Basin Municipal Water District
- Reclamation includes four California projects for desalination and water purification research
- Four Oakland Companies Cited, Fined over Clean Water Act Violations
- 12th Annual SBC Water Conference’s Common Message: There’s Enough Water, it’s how it’s Managed
- Five Star and Urban Waters Restoration Program Awards Grants to Three California Projects
More Infrastructure News
Department of Water Resources Shuts Down California Aqueduct for Repairs
A break in the lining and underlying embankment of the California Aqueduct near Taft...
- Posted January 15, 2016
Nestle to help diversify water supply
To help diversify water supplies in the Inland Empire, Nestle has partnered with the...
- Posted January 9, 2016
Water Company Purchased for $2 Million
California American Water announced the completion of the acquisition of Dunnigan Water Works, a...
- Posted January 5, 2016
Nation’s largest desalination plant opens in San Diego County
On Monday, officials in San Diego celebrated the completion of the Carlsbad Desalination Plant,...
- Posted December 16, 2015
Engineering firm recognized for replacing aging infrastructure
Brown and Caldwell, the largest engineering consulting firm dedicated to the United States environmental...
- Posted December 10, 2015
EMWD installs water stations
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD), which services part of the Inland Empire, has installed...
- Posted December 7, 2015
Water meters coming to the Central Valley
By 2025, residents across California will be required to have water meters installed on...
- Posted November 24, 2015
Nation’s largest recycled water supply program in the works
A partnership has been formed between the Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County and...
- Posted November 16, 2015
The growing controversy behind the Delta islands
On Tuesday, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California board members approved the water agency’s...
- Posted November 12, 2015
Water agency acquisition in the work
On Thursday, the California Public Utilities Commission approved a request for California American Water...
- Posted November 7, 2015