- Eastern Municipal Water District urges customers to be “Sewer Smart”
- Modoc County Grower issued penalty for failing to acquire Water Quality Permit
- Remaining East Porterville homes now connected to sustainable water
- California lacking snow; snow water equivalent at only 4.9 inches, 27 percent of date’s average
- Report seeks to provide key elements of successful groundwater management for California managers
More Infrastructure News
Bureau of Reclamation announces funding for water projects
Yesterday the Bureau of Reclamation announced funding for more than 50 different water infrastructure...
- Posted May 21, 2015
Downtown San Luis Obispo flooded due to main break
Water was cut off to a block of homes after a water main break...
- Posted May 8, 2015