- State Water Board Releases Guidelines for PFOA and PFOS in Drinking Water
- San Diego Water Board Approves Orange County Water Quality Control Plan for South OC
- High E. coli Levels at Lower American River
- Agency Receives Funding for Drought Resiliency Project
- $4 Million Allocated by Bureau of Reclamation to Combat Quagga and Zebra Mussels in the West
More Infrastructure News
Millions in water infrastructure funding left unspent
In 1996, Congress established the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund, which provides cities, states...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Water wholesaler considering plans to build world’s largest recycling plant
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, the largest wholesale supplier of water in the...
- Posted September 23, 2015
Water reservoir in the works for Northern California
The Sites Reservoir Joints Power Authority, located in Northern California, is looking at building...
- Posted September 20, 2015
Congress to approve Westlands Water District, Bureau of Reclamation deal
On Wednesday, a settlement between the Westlands Water District, the Justice Department and the...
- Posted September 18, 2015
Legislators request 60-day extension to review documents
Earlier this week, a bipartisan letter from members of Congress was sent to Governor...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Cadiz Water Project Garners Broad Support in Latest Legal Battle
The Cadiz Water Project has received eleven “friend of the court” briefs filed with...
- Posted September 14, 2015
Catalina Island to receive desalination technology from GE
When Governor Jerry Brown announced his mandatory water cutbacks, Catalina Island, located off the...
- Posted September 1, 2015
Permit applications filed for twin tunnels
State and Federal agencies announced last week that they have jointly filed some of...
- Posted August 31, 2015
Cadiz Water Project, Partners Announce Chromium 6 Treatment Process
A strategic alliance between water resource development company Cadiz Inc., water treatment company ATEC...
- Posted August 25, 2015
Water pumping leading to infrastructure damage
During times of severe drought, Californians rely on the pumping of groundwater to survive....
- Posted August 24, 2015