- District poised to capture more stormwater thanks to Army Corps of Engineers
- Metropolitan Water District Looks to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Address Climate Change
- Reclamation Seeks to Help Fund Watershed Groups’ On-the-Ground Watershed Management Projects
- Three California Water Agencies Awarded Nearly $800,000 to Develop Water Market Strategies
- $5 Million Fund Established by Fenner Valley Water Authority and Cadiz, Inc. for Water Quality Investments in Disadvantaged Communities
More Infrastructure News
Modesto City Council to consider recycled water project
On Wednesday, the Modesto city council is expected to vote on and approve a...
- Posted November 3, 2015
California tribes receive water funding from EPA
At the 23rd Annual Regional Tribal Conference in Reno, Nevada, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)...
- Posted October 30, 2015
House Republicans demand water capture from El Nino
California congressional Republicans are demanding a plan to capture and store water once El...
- Posted October 23, 2015
Central Valley Board of Supervisors oppose twin tunnels
On Tuesday, the San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously to oppose the...
- Posted October 22, 2015
California’s aging infrastructure on the fritz
The California drought has had an unprecedented impact on Californians. As the scarcity of water becomes...
- Posted October 14, 2015
Bureau of Land Management Decision Puts Water Projects on Hold
Mojave River Pipeline and Others Jeopardized. A decision October 2nd by the Federal Bureau...
- Posted October 13, 2015
Coalition starts petition supporting California Water Fix
Californians for Water Security, a coalition of residents and a multitude of businesses, was...
- Posted October 9, 2015
Major infrastructure completed for Temecula Wine Country
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) recently completed an 18-month project that brought a state-of-the-art...
- Posted October 5, 2015
Millions in water infrastructure funding left unspent
In 1996, Congress established the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund, which provides cities, states...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Water wholesaler considering plans to build world’s largest recycling plant
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, the largest wholesale supplier of water in the...
- Posted September 23, 2015