- SOMA Environmental Engineering Disqualified from Participating in State Water Board Cleanup Fund
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority Files Suit Over Unimpaired Delta Flow Proposal
- City of Glendale to Pay $653,000 Penalty for Violating Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
- Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
More Infrastructure News
Engineering firm recognized for replacing aging infrastructure
Brown and Caldwell, the largest engineering consulting firm dedicated to the United States environmental...
- Posted December 10, 2015
EMWD installs water stations
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD), which services part of the Inland Empire, has installed...
- Posted December 7, 2015
Water meters coming to the Central Valley
By 2025, residents across California will be required to have water meters installed on...
- Posted November 24, 2015
Nation’s largest recycled water supply program in the works
A partnership has been formed between the Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County and...
- Posted November 16, 2015
The growing controversy behind the Delta islands
On Tuesday, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California board members approved the water agency’s...
- Posted November 12, 2015
Water agency acquisition in the work
On Thursday, the California Public Utilities Commission approved a request for California American Water...
- Posted November 7, 2015
Modesto City Council to consider recycled water project
On Wednesday, the Modesto city council is expected to vote on and approve a...
- Posted November 3, 2015
California tribes receive water funding from EPA
At the 23rd Annual Regional Tribal Conference in Reno, Nevada, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)...
- Posted October 30, 2015
House Republicans demand water capture from El Nino
California congressional Republicans are demanding a plan to capture and store water once El...
- Posted October 23, 2015
Central Valley Board of Supervisors oppose twin tunnels
On Tuesday, the San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously to oppose the...
- Posted October 22, 2015