- EPA Reaches Settlement with Salinas Co. American Cooling, Inc. Over Clean Water Act Violations
- Sativa Water District Now Under Los Angeles County’s Department of Public Works Management
- School Districts still eligible for millions in drinking water grants
- State Water Board Addressing Erosion Control after Carr Fire
- District poised to capture more stormwater thanks to Army Corps of Engineers
More Infrastructure News
Bureau of Land Management Decision Puts Water Projects on Hold
Mojave River Pipeline and Others Jeopardized. A decision October 2nd by the Federal Bureau...
- Posted October 13, 2015
Coalition starts petition supporting California Water Fix
Californians for Water Security, a coalition of residents and a multitude of businesses, was...
- Posted October 9, 2015
Major infrastructure completed for Temecula Wine Country
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) recently completed an 18-month project that brought a state-of-the-art...
- Posted October 5, 2015
Millions in water infrastructure funding left unspent
In 1996, Congress established the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund, which provides cities, states...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Water wholesaler considering plans to build world’s largest recycling plant
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, the largest wholesale supplier of water in the...
- Posted September 23, 2015
Water reservoir in the works for Northern California
The Sites Reservoir Joints Power Authority, located in Northern California, is looking at building...
- Posted September 20, 2015
Congress to approve Westlands Water District, Bureau of Reclamation deal
On Wednesday, a settlement between the Westlands Water District, the Justice Department and the...
- Posted September 18, 2015
Legislators request 60-day extension to review documents
Earlier this week, a bipartisan letter from members of Congress was sent to Governor...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Cadiz Water Project Garners Broad Support in Latest Legal Battle
The Cadiz Water Project has received eleven “friend of the court” briefs filed with...
- Posted September 14, 2015
Catalina Island to receive desalination technology from GE
When Governor Jerry Brown announced his mandatory water cutbacks, Catalina Island, located off the...
- Posted September 1, 2015