- SOMA Environmental Engineering Disqualified from Participating in State Water Board Cleanup Fund
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority Files Suit Over Unimpaired Delta Flow Proposal
- City of Glendale to Pay $653,000 Penalty for Violating Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
- Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
More Infrastructure News
California’s aging infrastructure on the fritz
The California drought has had an unprecedented impact on Californians. As the scarcity of water becomes...
- Posted October 14, 2015
Bureau of Land Management Decision Puts Water Projects on Hold
Mojave River Pipeline and Others Jeopardized. A decision October 2nd by the Federal Bureau...
- Posted October 13, 2015
Coalition starts petition supporting California Water Fix
Californians for Water Security, a coalition of residents and a multitude of businesses, was...
- Posted October 9, 2015
Major infrastructure completed for Temecula Wine Country
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) recently completed an 18-month project that brought a state-of-the-art...
- Posted October 5, 2015
Millions in water infrastructure funding left unspent
In 1996, Congress established the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund, which provides cities, states...
- Posted September 26, 2015
Water wholesaler considering plans to build world’s largest recycling plant
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, the largest wholesale supplier of water in the...
- Posted September 23, 2015
Water reservoir in the works for Northern California
The Sites Reservoir Joints Power Authority, located in Northern California, is looking at building...
- Posted September 20, 2015
Congress to approve Westlands Water District, Bureau of Reclamation deal
On Wednesday, a settlement between the Westlands Water District, the Justice Department and the...
- Posted September 18, 2015
Legislators request 60-day extension to review documents
Earlier this week, a bipartisan letter from members of Congress was sent to Governor...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Cadiz Water Project Garners Broad Support in Latest Legal Battle
The Cadiz Water Project has received eleven “friend of the court” briefs filed with...
- Posted September 14, 2015