- Final California Water Plan Update 2018 Released by Department of Water Resources
- EPA Releases Cyanobacteria Assessment Network Mobile Application Using Satellite Data
- California Tree Die-Off Triggered by Diminished Supplies of Subsurface Water in Drought Years
- Diverse Coalition Seeks to Protect California’s Drinking Water Systems Caught in Wildfire Liability
- Public Encouraged to Provide Input on Creating Climate-Resilient Water System
More Infrastructure News
Cadiz Water Project, Partners Announce Chromium 6 Treatment Process
A strategic alliance between water resource development company Cadiz Inc., water treatment company ATEC...
- Posted August 25, 2015
Water pumping leading to infrastructure damage
During times of severe drought, Californians rely on the pumping of groundwater to survive....
- Posted August 24, 2015
Delta project could lead to loss of farmland
Under Governor Jerry Brown’s proposal for two massive water tunnels, state contractors have begun...
- Posted August 19, 2015
High water waste occurring despite California drought
In Northern California, water agencies have to estimate how much water is being wasted...
- Posted July 28, 2015
Cadiz Water Project Creates Renewable Energy Partnership
The Cadiz Water Project has entered into a joint venture agreement with renewable energy...
- Posted July 27, 2015
Desalination plant reopening in Santa Barbara
On Tuesday, the Santa Barbara City Council voted unanimously to spend $55 million on...
- Posted July 23, 2015
First solar powered desalination plant in the works
HydroRevolution, a subsidiary of WaterFX, will be building a $30 million dollar desalination plant...
- Posted July 16, 2015
New infrastructure a possibility due to drought
With the California drought at its worst, lawmakers are beginning to examine how to...
- Posted July 7, 2015
Potential reservoir expansion coming to Contra Costa
The Contra Costa Water District, in partnership with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, is...
- Posted July 6, 2015
Hollywood Hills water main break
An 8-inch, cast-iron water main that was built in 1926 broke early Monday morning....
- Posted June 30, 2015