- President Trump Approves California Disaster Declaration for 17 Northern California Counties
- Federal Court Dismisses Key Claims in Agua Caliente Tribe’s Water Lawsuit Against Public Agencies
- Year’s Final Manual Snow Survey Finds Snowpack is Cold and Dense with Depth of 47 Inches
- Groundwater Levels in the Coachella Valley Showing Significant Increases in Last Decade
- Legal Water Doesn’t Always Mean Safe Water Study Finds Combined Tap Water Pollutants Hazardous
More Infrastructure News
Potential reservoir expansion coming to Contra Costa
The Contra Costa Water District, in partnership with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, is...
- Posted July 6, 2015
Hollywood Hills water main break
An 8-inch, cast-iron water main that was built in 1926 broke early Monday morning....
- Posted June 30, 2015
Cadiz Water Project: 1st regional water supply infrastructure project in a decade
The Inland Empire will see its first major water infrastructure project in a decade...
- Posted June 2, 2015
Is desalination the key to fixing the California drought?
Because of the severity of the California drought, other southwest states are beginning to...
- Posted June 1, 2015
Gov. Brown introduces diversion tunnels to CA Chamber of Commerce
At the 90th annual Sacramento Hot Breakfast, hosted by the California Chamber of Commerce,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Bureau of Reclamation announces funding for water projects
Yesterday the Bureau of Reclamation announced funding for more than 50 different water infrastructure...
- Posted May 21, 2015
Downtown San Luis Obispo flooded due to main break
Water was cut off to a block of homes after a water main break...
- Posted May 8, 2015