- Ongoing Efforts to Improve and Better Understand Lake Tahoe’s Nearshore Accepted by Board
- CVP Water Allocations Updated by Reclamation; Some South-of-Delta Contractors Express Dismay
- Multi-Year Investigation Finds 15 Defendants in Violation of Multiple UST Requirements and will pay a fine
- World Water Day Message from SAWPA – Tap Water is Rigorously Tested and Safe to Drink
- Reclamation Launches Competition for Ideas to Lower Cost of Continuous Streamflow Monitoring
More Infrastructure News
DWR completes riparian restoration project at Lake Perris
The California Department of Water Resources (DWR) recently completed a major riparian restoration project...
- Posted October 30, 2018
District marks start of construction on recycled water treatment facility
This past weekend East Valley Water District (EVWD) was joined by more than 300...
- Posted October 26, 2018
Reclamation Awards $300,000 Grant to Moulton Niguel for Advanced Metering Infrastructure
An Advanced Metering Infrastructure program at Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) has received a...
- Posted October 22, 2018
Cal Am Water, Community Leaders Applaud Completion of New Monterey Pipeline Project
The completion of a $50 million, 36-inch pipe that runs from General Jim Moore...
- Posted October 9, 2018
Oroville Spillways Construction Continues; Public Safety Construction Milestone Deadline Looms
With a focus on the rapidly approaching Nov. 1, 2018 public safety construction milestone...
- Posted September 29, 2018
LADWP’s Water System Reliability Project Completed Ahead of Schedule, Under Budget
The Benedict Canyon Water System Reliability Project has been completed ahead of schedule and...
- Posted September 25, 2018
Construction Begins on Groundwater Treatment System in Puente Valley, City of Industry
Officials with the San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority (SGBWQA) and the U.S. Environmental...
- Posted September 23, 2018
Riverside County’s Diamond Valley Lake Slated for Improvements by Metropolitan Water District
The Metropolitan Water District (MWD) of Southern California has announced a variety of improvements...
- Posted September 21, 2018
City of Stockton Prepares for Regional Wastewater Control Facility Modifications Project
As the city of Stockton prepares for major modifications to their Regional Wastewater Control...
- Posted September 19, 2018
Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project Approved by California Public Utilities Commission
The Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project, a desalination project on the coast near Monterey,...
- Posted September 16, 2018