- SOMA Environmental Engineering Disqualified from Participating in State Water Board Cleanup Fund
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority Files Suit Over Unimpaired Delta Flow Proposal
- City of Glendale to Pay $653,000 Penalty for Violating Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
- Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
More Infrastructure News
Riverside County’s Diamond Valley Lake Slated for Improvements by Metropolitan Water District
The Metropolitan Water District (MWD) of Southern California has announced a variety of improvements...
- Posted September 21, 2018
City of Stockton Prepares for Regional Wastewater Control Facility Modifications Project
As the city of Stockton prepares for major modifications to their Regional Wastewater Control...
- Posted September 19, 2018
Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project Approved by California Public Utilities Commission
The Monterey Peninsula Water Supply Project, a desalination project on the coast near Monterey,...
- Posted September 16, 2018
Dept. of Water Resources updates repair status at Oroville Dam, increases budget to $1.1 million
The giant crater carved by atmospheric rivers on the main spillway of the Oroville...
- Posted September 7, 2018
LG Chem to Supply Three California Utilities with Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Membranes
Three California utilities have signed contracts LG Chem of Seoul, south Korea for Brackish...
- Posted August 25, 2018
Vallejo Flood & Wastewater District Begins Major Mare Island Water and Sewer Improvements
The city of Vallejo’s Flood & Wastewater District (VF&WD) has begun a major water...
- Posted August 20, 2018
San Diego County Water Authority’s Board Votes to Conditionally Support WaterFix Project
Voting unanimously to support the state’s current plans for WaterFix, the San Diego County...
- Posted August 14, 2018
DWR Releases Latest Oroville Spillways Emergency Recovery Project Construction Update
With an eye on the November 1, 2018 public safety construction milestone to complete...
- Posted August 9, 2018
USDA: $4 Billion in Loans/Grants Tagged for Rural Water Districts to Improve, Rebuild Infrastructure
An historic commitment by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) to upgrade and rebuild...
- Posted August 8, 2018
EPA Provides $135 Million to Orange County WD for Groundwater Replenishment Project Expansion
Officials with Orange County Water District’s (OCWD) have received notification of a $135 million...
- Posted August 3, 2018