- Reclamation Releases Grant Funding Opportunity for Developing Local Water Management Solutions
- Fourteen CA Cities Water Agencies Received BOR Funding for Water Efficiency and Reliability Projects
- North Coast Board Issues General Waste Discharge Requirements for Dairies
- Reclamation Announces 2020 Colorado River Operating Conditions
- Water right license revoked by State Water Board
More Infrastructure News
Hollywood Hills water main break
An 8-inch, cast-iron water main that was built in 1926 broke early Monday morning....
- Posted June 30, 2015
Cadiz Water Project: 1st regional water supply infrastructure project in a decade
The Inland Empire will see its first major water infrastructure project in a decade...
- Posted June 2, 2015
Is desalination the key to fixing the California drought?
Because of the severity of the California drought, other southwest states are beginning to...
- Posted June 1, 2015
Gov. Brown introduces diversion tunnels to CA Chamber of Commerce
At the 90th annual Sacramento Hot Breakfast, hosted by the California Chamber of Commerce,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Bureau of Reclamation announces funding for water projects
Yesterday the Bureau of Reclamation announced funding for more than 50 different water infrastructure...
- Posted May 21, 2015
Downtown San Luis Obispo flooded due to main break
Water was cut off to a block of homes after a water main break...
- Posted May 8, 2015