- New Clean Water Act Rule to Provide Clarity and Redefine WOTUS
- State Water Project Allocation Increases to 15 Percent
- Yuba Water Agency funds project to improve Wheatland drinking water system
- Study Shows Droughts Affecting So Cal Water Sources Six Times a Century
- Public Comment on Draft Water Resilience Portfolio Happening Now
More Infrastructure News
Water reservoir in the works for Northern California
The Sites Reservoir Joints Power Authority, located in Northern California, is looking at building...
- Posted September 20, 2015
Congress to approve Westlands Water District, Bureau of Reclamation deal
On Wednesday, a settlement between the Westlands Water District, the Justice Department and the...
- Posted September 18, 2015
Legislators request 60-day extension to review documents
Earlier this week, a bipartisan letter from members of Congress was sent to Governor...
- Posted September 16, 2015
Cadiz Water Project Garners Broad Support in Latest Legal Battle
The Cadiz Water Project has received eleven “friend of the court” briefs filed with...
- Posted September 14, 2015
Catalina Island to receive desalination technology from GE
When Governor Jerry Brown announced his mandatory water cutbacks, Catalina Island, located off the...
- Posted September 1, 2015
Permit applications filed for twin tunnels
State and Federal agencies announced last week that they have jointly filed some of...
- Posted August 31, 2015
Cadiz Water Project, Partners Announce Chromium 6 Treatment Process
A strategic alliance between water resource development company Cadiz Inc., water treatment company ATEC...
- Posted August 25, 2015
Water pumping leading to infrastructure damage
During times of severe drought, Californians rely on the pumping of groundwater to survive....
- Posted August 24, 2015
Delta project could lead to loss of farmland
Under Governor Jerry Brown’s proposal for two massive water tunnels, state contractors have begun...
- Posted August 19, 2015
High water waste occurring despite California drought
In Northern California, water agencies have to estimate how much water is being wasted...
- Posted July 28, 2015