- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
- Illegal Cannabis Grows Poison Water Sources; Statewide Eradication Campaign Nets 953,459 Plants
- Emergency Relief Program Launched by Cal Water for Customers Affected by Natural Disasters
- Eastern Municipal Water District Receives $36M State Grant for Groundwater Improvements
- Central Valley Plan OK’d by State Water Board to Reduce Nitrates in Groundwater, Surface Waters
More Infrastructure News
Is desalination the key to fixing the California drought?
Because of the severity of the California drought, other southwest states are beginning to...
- Posted June 1, 2015
Gov. Brown introduces diversion tunnels to CA Chamber of Commerce
At the 90th annual Sacramento Hot Breakfast, hosted by the California Chamber of Commerce,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Bureau of Reclamation announces funding for water projects
Yesterday the Bureau of Reclamation announced funding for more than 50 different water infrastructure...
- Posted May 21, 2015
Downtown San Luis Obispo flooded due to main break
Water was cut off to a block of homes after a water main break...
- Posted May 8, 2015