- DWR Completes First Snow Survey of the Season
- State Water Project Allocations Off to a Dry Start
- California Partners with NASA’s JPL to Enlist Earth-Observing Satellite Data in Climate Change Efforts
- California American Water Refiles Coastal Commission Application for Water Supply Project
- BC Laboratories Fined for Delayed Reporting of Drinking Water Test Results
More Infrastructure News
Is desalination the key to fixing the California drought?
Because of the severity of the California drought, other southwest states are beginning to...
- Posted June 1, 2015
Gov. Brown introduces diversion tunnels to CA Chamber of Commerce
At the 90th annual Sacramento Hot Breakfast, hosted by the California Chamber of Commerce,...
- Posted May 27, 2015
Bureau of Reclamation announces funding for water projects
Yesterday the Bureau of Reclamation announced funding for more than 50 different water infrastructure...
- Posted May 21, 2015
Downtown San Luis Obispo flooded due to main break
Water was cut off to a block of homes after a water main break...
- Posted May 8, 2015