- President Trump Approves California Disaster Declaration for 17 Northern California Counties
- Federal Court Dismisses Key Claims in Agua Caliente Tribe’s Water Lawsuit Against Public Agencies
- Year’s Final Manual Snow Survey Finds Snowpack is Cold and Dense with Depth of 47 Inches
- Groundwater Levels in the Coachella Valley Showing Significant Increases in Last Decade
- Legal Water Doesn’t Always Mean Safe Water Study Finds Combined Tap Water Pollutants Hazardous
More Infrastructure News
Cucamonga Valley Water District to Provide Temporary Jobs to Developmentally Disabled Adults
Cucamonga Valley Water District (CVWD) has initiated a first-time partnership with Montclair-based OPARC, a...
- Posted November 19, 2018
Oroville Dam’s Main Spillway Deemed Winter Ready
DWR Meets the Nov. 1 Public Safety Milestone After a year-and-a-half of tireless construction,...
- Posted November 5, 2018
Malibu Completes, Celebrates New Smart Water Management Water Treatment Facility
Malibu city officials and local legislators along with representatives of the State and Regional...
- Posted November 1, 2018
DWR completes riparian restoration project at Lake Perris
The California Department of Water Resources (DWR) recently completed a major riparian restoration project...
- Posted October 30, 2018
District marks start of construction on recycled water treatment facility
This past weekend East Valley Water District (EVWD) was joined by more than 300...
- Posted October 26, 2018
Reclamation Awards $300,000 Grant to Moulton Niguel for Advanced Metering Infrastructure
An Advanced Metering Infrastructure program at Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) has received a...
- Posted October 22, 2018
Cal Am Water, Community Leaders Applaud Completion of New Monterey Pipeline Project
The completion of a $50 million, 36-inch pipe that runs from General Jim Moore...
- Posted October 9, 2018
Oroville Spillways Construction Continues; Public Safety Construction Milestone Deadline Looms
With a focus on the rapidly approaching Nov. 1, 2018 public safety construction milestone...
- Posted September 29, 2018
LADWP’s Water System Reliability Project Completed Ahead of Schedule, Under Budget
The Benedict Canyon Water System Reliability Project has been completed ahead of schedule and...
- Posted September 25, 2018
Construction Begins on Groundwater Treatment System in Puente Valley, City of Industry
Officials with the San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority (SGBWQA) and the U.S. Environmental...
- Posted September 23, 2018