- Final California Water Plan Update 2018 Released by Department of Water Resources
- EPA Releases Cyanobacteria Assessment Network Mobile Application Using Satellite Data
- California Tree Die-Off Triggered by Diminished Supplies of Subsurface Water in Drought Years
- Diverse Coalition Seeks to Protect California’s Drinking Water Systems Caught in Wildfire Liability
- Public Encouraged to Provide Input on Creating Climate-Resilient Water System
More Infrastructure News
Malibu Completes, Celebrates New Smart Water Management Water Treatment Facility
Malibu city officials and local legislators along with representatives of the State and Regional...
- Posted November 1, 2018
DWR completes riparian restoration project at Lake Perris
The California Department of Water Resources (DWR) recently completed a major riparian restoration project...
- Posted October 30, 2018
District marks start of construction on recycled water treatment facility
This past weekend East Valley Water District (EVWD) was joined by more than 300...
- Posted October 26, 2018
Reclamation Awards $300,000 Grant to Moulton Niguel for Advanced Metering Infrastructure
An Advanced Metering Infrastructure program at Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) has received a...
- Posted October 22, 2018
Cal Am Water, Community Leaders Applaud Completion of New Monterey Pipeline Project
The completion of a $50 million, 36-inch pipe that runs from General Jim Moore...
- Posted October 9, 2018
Oroville Spillways Construction Continues; Public Safety Construction Milestone Deadline Looms
With a focus on the rapidly approaching Nov. 1, 2018 public safety construction milestone...
- Posted September 29, 2018
LADWP’s Water System Reliability Project Completed Ahead of Schedule, Under Budget
The Benedict Canyon Water System Reliability Project has been completed ahead of schedule and...
- Posted September 25, 2018
Construction Begins on Groundwater Treatment System in Puente Valley, City of Industry
Officials with the San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority (SGBWQA) and the U.S. Environmental...
- Posted September 23, 2018
Riverside County’s Diamond Valley Lake Slated for Improvements by Metropolitan Water District
The Metropolitan Water District (MWD) of Southern California has announced a variety of improvements...
- Posted September 21, 2018
City of Stockton Prepares for Regional Wastewater Control Facility Modifications Project
As the city of Stockton prepares for major modifications to their Regional Wastewater Control...
- Posted September 19, 2018