- Floodwater Diversions and Other High Flow Groundwater Capture Efforts Permitting Streamlined
- UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
- Illegal Cannabis Grows Poison Water Sources; Statewide Eradication Campaign Nets 953,459 Plants
- Emergency Relief Program Launched by Cal Water for Customers Affected by Natural Disasters
More Legislation News
Congressman Josh Harder Presses for Answers Regarding TCE Water Contamination in Ripon
Pointing to the recent closure of a local drinking water well and claiming an...
- Posted June 6, 2019
AB 756 Would Require All California Water Systems to Test for PFOA and PFOS Chemicals
Testing of all public water systems for toxic fluorinated chemical compounds has been introduced...
- Posted April 20, 2019
OCWD President Sarmiento Testifies Before House Subcommittee on Water, Oceans, and Wildlife
Orange County Water District (OCWD) President Vicente Sarmiento was in Washington D.C. earlier this...
- Posted April 6, 2019
EMWD Part of Trio Co-Sponsoring Legislation for Tax-Free Solution to Safe Drinking Water Needs
With more than a million Californians – primarily in disadvantaged communities — lacking safe...
- Posted March 4, 2019
Groundwater Basin Boundary Modifications finalized by Department of Water Resources
As part of the implementation of the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA), the Department...
- Posted February 17, 2019
Gov. Newsom Signs Two Bills for Clean Water, Approves $131 Million to Improve Drinking Water
Governor Gavin Newsom signed his first two Assembly Bills on Wednesday in hopes of...
- Posted February 15, 2019
Assemblymen Mathis, Garcia Propose Dedicating Two Percent of State’s General Fund for Water
Late last week, Assemblyman Devon Mathis (R-26th District-Visalia) introduced a bipartisan amendment to the...
- Posted January 27, 2019
Gov Newsom’s Proposed Water Tax Meets with Criticism, Praise and Concern
In spite of last year’s failed “Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Act,” proposed by...
- Posted January 12, 2019
Trump Signs Water Infrastructure Bill
President Donald Trump signed the Water Resources Development Act of 2018 into law Oct....
- Posted October 28, 2018
Rep. Denham’s San Joaquin Valley Water Storage Legislation Passes the House
Legislation by Rep. Jeff Denham (R-10th District-Turlock) and Rep. Jim Costa (D-16th District-Modesto) to...
- Posted September 17, 2018