- Two CA environmental businesses receive Phase II EPA awards to bring their products to market
- DWR’s Tree Study Confirms California’s History of moving between Periods of Wet and Dry Conditions
- New Regulations for Augmenting Reservoirs with Treated Recycled Water Adopted by State Board
- State’s Snow Water Equivalent measures 9.4 inches, 39 percent of early March normal
- Report on Fight Against Invasive Mussels released by Department of the Interior
More Legislation News
Assemblymember Friedman’s bill to derail Cadiz Water Project Passes State Senate Committee on Natural Resources
“Gut and amend” AB 1000 an after-the-fact attempt to saddle project with additional reviews ...
- Posted July 15, 2017
Disadvantaged communities eligible for 50 percent principal forgiveness funds for drinking water projects
The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) recently approved the 2017-2018 Drinking Water State...
- Posted July 11, 2017
Bill Overhauling State Water Management Passes First Hurdle
Assembly Bill 313 was approved by the Assembly Committee on Water, Parks and Wildlife....
- Posted May 12, 2017
Water agencies merger to form Santa Clarita Valley Water District passes Senate Committee vote
The proposed merger of Castaic Lake Water Agency (CLWA) and Newhall County Water District...
- Posted April 5, 2017
SB 7 signed by Governor requiring water submeters for all new apartments after Jan. 1, 2018
Landmark legislation was recently signed by California’s Governor Jerry Brown requiring owners of multi-unit...
- Posted October 16, 2016
New Customer Protection Bills Now Law
This week the California Water Association announced that Governor Jerry Brown signed the last...
- Posted September 25, 2016
Sen. Feinstein implores federal officials to aid in California’s tree mortality crisis
Senator Feinstein has reached out to Thomas J. Vilsack, secretary for the U.S. Department...
- Posted September 13, 2016
Two water bills to restructure Central Basin Municipal Water District await governor signature
Two water bills seeking to restructure and reform the Central Basin Municipal Water District...
- Posted August 29, 2016
Sen. Barbara Boxer calls for expedited efforts for the Salton Sea
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) has urged all levels of government agencies – state, federal...
- Posted August 20, 2016
Steven Moore reconfirmed as member of the State Water Resources Control Board
Civil Engineer Steven Moore has been unanimously reconfirmed as a member of the State...
- Posted August 8, 2016