- Los Vaqueros Reservoir expansion seeks $434 million in state funding from Proposition 1
- Pasadena’s Tetra Tech contracted for technical support of EPA’s Watershed Protection Program
- DWR’s Joel Ledesma provides Oroville Dam crisis overview at Water Conference
- San Bernardino County Water Conference honors 18 Inland Empire H2O Heroes
- City of San Diego assessed $3.2 million for failing to protect waterways from loose sediment
More Legislation News
Voters to see water-diverting ballot measure
Dean Cortopassi, a Stockton-based farmer and food processer, has collected at least 585,407 signatures...
- Posted November 4, 2015
DWR releases guidelines for groundwater management
In 2014, the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) was established to help local agencies...
- Posted November 2, 2015
Federal court rules against EPA
On Friday, a federal court ruled against the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) attempt at...
- Posted October 11, 2015
Sen. Feinstein backs drought-relief bill
On Thursday, Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) testified before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources...
- Posted October 9, 2015
Environmentalists propose new water bond
As the California drought continues to be an issue across the western United States,...
- Posted September 28, 2015
California Legislature approves water bills
The Legislature has passed two pills aimed at helping alleviate the impacts of the...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Injunction granted for 13 states
Injunction granted for 13 states Last week, a Supreme Court judge blocked a new...
- Posted September 2, 2015
NorCal water board adopts first rules for pot growers
Last week, the North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board adopted the state’s first...
- Posted August 16, 2015
California Senators introduce drought legislation in Senate
Last week, Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced a bill – the California Emergency Drought Act...
- Posted August 3, 2015
Judge may rule in favor of Water Board over farmers
With the California drought in full affect, the State Water Resources Control Board began...
- Posted August 1, 2015