- Tulare County, Kingsburg begin recovery process after Kings River overflows
- LADWP urges caution near waterways impacted by Eastern Sierra Nevada snowmelt
- $3.75 million fine against National Beef slaughterhouse to be heard on Oct. 27
- Butte Creek Salmon Recovery partners celebrate successful efforts at 20th anniversary celebration
- Moulton Niguel Water District wins “Golden Hub of Innovation Award”
More Legislation News
California drought laws unveiled
The California State Water Resources Control Board unveiled new regulations last week that will...
- Posted May 11, 2015
Assembly bills for water storage voted down
California Assembly Democrats shot down legislation that would have allowed for the construction of...
- Posted May 1, 2015