- President Trump Approves California Disaster Declaration for 17 Northern California Counties
- Federal Court Dismisses Key Claims in Agua Caliente Tribe’s Water Lawsuit Against Public Agencies
- Year’s Final Manual Snow Survey Finds Snowpack is Cold and Dense with Depth of 47 Inches
- Groundwater Levels in the Coachella Valley Showing Significant Increases in Last Decade
- Legal Water Doesn’t Always Mean Safe Water Study Finds Combined Tap Water Pollutants Hazardous
More Legislation News
Senator Feinstein introduces drought legislation in the Senate
On Wednesday, Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced her revised drought legislation in the United States...
- Posted February 12, 2016
Artificial turf may be linked to cancer, serious illness
Over the summer, Californians were urged to replace their grass with artificial turf or...
- Posted January 31, 2016
State legislators encourage storm water capture
A group of California state senators sent a letter earlier this week to David...
- Posted January 28, 2016
Governor Brown sees party infighting regarding Twin Tunnels Project
Governor Jerry Brown is facing huge opposition from a member of his own political...
- Posted January 26, 2016
California Assembly tackles water storage
California Assemblyman Rudy Salas (D-Bakersfield) introduced a bill, which would use part of the...
- Posted January 23, 2016
Sen. Feinstein releases draft of drought bill
Yesterday afternoon, Senator Dianne Feinstein released a draft of her bill, known as the...
- Posted January 22, 2016
State Water Board Proposes Extended Regulations
Late last Friday the State Water Resources Control Board released their draft emergency conservation...
- Posted January 19, 2016
California Congressional Representatives Encourage BLM to reconsider its controversial Cadiz pipeline guidance
Before leaving Washington for Christmas break, nine Members of Congress sent a letter to...
- Posted January 15, 2016
Governor Brown’s water budget proposal comes under fire
On Thursday, Governor Jerry Brown outlined his proposed budget for the 2016-2017 fiscal year....
- Posted January 10, 2016
Ballot measure seeks to fine water wasters
A new ballot initiative, entitled “The California Water Conservation, Flood Control and Stormwater Management...
- Posted December 18, 2015