- Los Vaqueros Reservoir expansion seeks $434 million in state funding from Proposition 1
- Pasadena’s Tetra Tech contracted for technical support of EPA’s Watershed Protection Program
- DWR’s Joel Ledesma provides Oroville Dam crisis overview at Water Conference
- San Bernardino County Water Conference honors 18 Inland Empire H2O Heroes
- City of San Diego assessed $3.2 million for failing to protect waterways from loose sediment
More Legislation News
California Representatives vote no on drought legislation
Last week, the House of Representatives voted on H.R. 2898, the Western Water and...
- Posted July 22, 2015
Water wasters face local tax
The California Senate will see a new bill to address the drought in California....
- Posted July 5, 2015
States sue Obama administration over Clean Water Act
Three states – Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi – are suing the Obama Administration to...
- Posted June 30, 2015
Will taxing organic produce solve the drought?
Now that California is in its fourth year of extreme drought and Governor Jerry...
- Posted June 29, 2015
California Republicans introduce water legislation in House of Representatives
Last week Congressman David Valadao introduced H.R. 2898, commonly known as the Western Water...
- Posted June 28, 2015
The battle for control of America’s water
Water legislation continues to be a hot button issue nationwide, with President Barack Obama...
- Posted May 30, 2015
California drought laws unveiled
The California State Water Resources Control Board unveiled new regulations last week that will...
- Posted May 11, 2015
Assembly bills for water storage voted down
California Assembly Democrats shot down legislation that would have allowed for the construction of...
- Posted May 1, 2015