- State Water Project allocations for 2018 inch up to 35 percent for State Water Contractors
- Attorney General Becerra and San Diego Water Board Ready to File Suit over Tijuana River Sewage
- 2017 Water Year Storage and Recovery Results for Seaside Groundwater Basin
- Feds call for drought contingency plans be put into effect
- Central Valley Water Board settles with Seven Hill LLC for lack of Water Quality Permit
More Legislation News
Federal court rules against EPA
On Friday, a federal court ruled against the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) attempt at...
- Posted October 11, 2015
Sen. Feinstein backs drought-relief bill
On Thursday, Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) testified before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources...
- Posted October 9, 2015
Environmentalists propose new water bond
As the California drought continues to be an issue across the western United States,...
- Posted September 28, 2015
California Legislature approves water bills
The Legislature has passed two pills aimed at helping alleviate the impacts of the...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Injunction granted for 13 states
Injunction granted for 13 states Last week, a Supreme Court judge blocked a new...
- Posted September 2, 2015
NorCal water board adopts first rules for pot growers
Last week, the North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board adopted the state’s first...
- Posted August 16, 2015
California Senators introduce drought legislation in Senate
Last week, Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced a bill – the California Emergency Drought Act...
- Posted August 3, 2015
Judge may rule in favor of Water Board over farmers
With the California drought in full affect, the State Water Resources Control Board began...
- Posted August 1, 2015
California Representatives vote no on drought legislation
Last week, the House of Representatives voted on H.R. 2898, the Western Water and...
- Posted July 22, 2015
Water wasters face local tax
The California Senate will see a new bill to address the drought in California....
- Posted July 5, 2015