- SOMA Environmental Engineering Disqualified from Participating in State Water Board Cleanup Fund
- San Joaquin Tributaries Authority Files Suit Over Unimpaired Delta Flow Proposal
- City of Glendale to Pay $653,000 Penalty for Violating Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Draft Procedures of Environmentally Sensitive Waterways from Dredge and Fill Activities Released
- Rowland Water District Adopts Shared Resources Agreement With Public Water Agencies Group
More Legislation News
State Water Board Proposes Extended Regulations
Late last Friday the State Water Resources Control Board released their draft emergency conservation...
- Posted January 19, 2016
California Congressional Representatives Encourage BLM to reconsider its controversial Cadiz pipeline guidance
Before leaving Washington for Christmas break, nine Members of Congress sent a letter to...
- Posted January 15, 2016
Governor Brown’s water budget proposal comes under fire
On Thursday, Governor Jerry Brown outlined his proposed budget for the 2016-2017 fiscal year....
- Posted January 10, 2016
Ballot measure seeks to fine water wasters
A new ballot initiative, entitled “The California Water Conservation, Flood Control and Stormwater Management...
- Posted December 18, 2015
GAO: EPA violated law via social media campaign
According to a letter from the Government Accountability Office (GAO) to the Senate Committee...
- Posted December 17, 2015
California drought bill dead
Members of Congress have fought over a drought bill for California for months. Negotiation...
- Posted December 14, 2015
Ballot measure war over the Delta
For months, Governor Jerry Brown has worked on his twin tunnels water project in...
- Posted December 13, 2015
Omnibus spending bill negotiations to impact California’s water
As Congress negotiates the omnibus spending bill, legislators are beginning to question the policy...
- Posted December 6, 2015
Proposed legislation: shift money from high-speed rail to water infrastructure
On Thursday, Board of Equalization member George Runner and Senator Bob Huff of San...
- Posted November 14, 2015
BREAKING: EPA’s water rules overturned by Senate
On Wednesday, the Senate voted against the EPA’s attempt at making more waterways fall...
- Posted November 4, 2015