- DWR awards $1 Million to each of Sonoma County’s three Groundwater Sustainability Agencies
- Lower American River water quality monitoring shows elevated levels of E. coli bacteria
- Water Available for Aquifer Replenishment report released by Department of Water Resources
- March’s Precipitation helped but was no Miracle; Snowpack increased to 52 percent of average
- Updated Water Allocations for Friant and North of the Delta Contractors released by Reclamation
More Legislation News
States sue Obama administration over Clean Water Act
Three states – Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi – are suing the Obama Administration to...
- Posted June 30, 2015
Will taxing organic produce solve the drought?
Now that California is in its fourth year of extreme drought and Governor Jerry...
- Posted June 29, 2015
California Republicans introduce water legislation in House of Representatives
Last week Congressman David Valadao introduced H.R. 2898, commonly known as the Western Water...
- Posted June 28, 2015
The battle for control of America’s water
Water legislation continues to be a hot button issue nationwide, with President Barack Obama...
- Posted May 30, 2015
California drought laws unveiled
The California State Water Resources Control Board unveiled new regulations last week that will...
- Posted May 11, 2015
Assembly bills for water storage voted down
California Assembly Democrats shot down legislation that would have allowed for the construction of...
- Posted May 1, 2015