- DWR Comment Period Underway for List of Statewide Flood Emergency Response Grants
- UCI Scientists Predictor for Southwest Winter Rainfall — Look to New Zealand in the Summer
- San Diego Water Board fines Pardee Homes $291,286 for Uncontrolled Sediment during Storms
- Judge Upholds Water Board’s penalties on Developer
- State Reminds Public of the Hazards of Harmful Algal Bloom Season
More Legislation News
Judge may rule in favor of Water Board over farmers
With the California drought in full affect, the State Water Resources Control Board began...
- Posted August 1, 2015
California Representatives vote no on drought legislation
Last week, the House of Representatives voted on H.R. 2898, the Western Water and...
- Posted July 22, 2015
Water wasters face local tax
The California Senate will see a new bill to address the drought in California....
- Posted July 5, 2015
States sue Obama administration over Clean Water Act
Three states – Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi – are suing the Obama Administration to...
- Posted June 30, 2015
Will taxing organic produce solve the drought?
Now that California is in its fourth year of extreme drought and Governor Jerry...
- Posted June 29, 2015
California Republicans introduce water legislation in House of Representatives
Last week Congressman David Valadao introduced H.R. 2898, commonly known as the Western Water...
- Posted June 28, 2015
The battle for control of America’s water
Water legislation continues to be a hot button issue nationwide, with President Barack Obama...
- Posted May 30, 2015
California drought laws unveiled
The California State Water Resources Control Board unveiled new regulations last week that will...
- Posted May 11, 2015
Assembly bills for water storage voted down
California Assembly Democrats shot down legislation that would have allowed for the construction of...
- Posted May 1, 2015