- UCLA Scientist honored by DWR for Large Storm Forecasting Efforts in Conjunction with NASA
- Colorado River Drought Contingency Plan Approved by Metropolitan Water District Board
- Twin Tunnels on Hold, DWR Withdraws Request for Certification from Delta Stewardship Council
- DWR Announces Draft Decisions for Groundwater Basin Boundary Modifications
- West Basin Municipal Water District Funds Surfrider Foundation’s Teach and Test Program
More Legislation News
DWR releases guidelines for groundwater management
In 2014, the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) was established to help local agencies...
- Posted November 2, 2015
Federal court rules against EPA
On Friday, a federal court ruled against the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) attempt at...
- Posted October 11, 2015
Sen. Feinstein backs drought-relief bill
On Thursday, Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) testified before the Senate Energy and Natural Resources...
- Posted October 9, 2015
Environmentalists propose new water bond
As the California drought continues to be an issue across the western United States,...
- Posted September 28, 2015
California Legislature approves water bills
The Legislature has passed two pills aimed at helping alleviate the impacts of the...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Injunction granted for 13 states
Injunction granted for 13 states Last week, a Supreme Court judge blocked a new...
- Posted September 2, 2015
NorCal water board adopts first rules for pot growers
Last week, the North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board adopted the state’s first...
- Posted August 16, 2015
California Senators introduce drought legislation in Senate
Last week, Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced a bill – the California Emergency Drought Act...
- Posted August 3, 2015
Judge may rule in favor of Water Board over farmers
With the California drought in full affect, the State Water Resources Control Board began...
- Posted August 1, 2015
California Representatives vote no on drought legislation
Last week, the House of Representatives voted on H.R. 2898, the Western Water and...
- Posted July 22, 2015