- California Department of Water Resources Announces Initial State Water Project Allocation
- DWR Releases Initial Study/Proposed Mitigated Negative for Soil Investigations in the Delta
- Floodwater Diversions and Other High Flow Groundwater Capture Efforts Permitting Streamlined
- UC Davis Collected Drought-Surviving Pine Trees’ Seeds Years Ago, Now They’re Planting the Seedlings
- Has UC Riverside-led Team’s Discovery Found Hope for Crops Despite Frequently Occurring Drought?
More Legislation News
California congressman introduce bipartisan legislation for estuary habitats
On Friday, Congressmen Jared Huffman (D-San Rafael) and Jeff Denham (R-Turlock) introduced a bill,...
- Posted February 29, 2016
Legislators, special interests meet over drought legislation
In Washington, Republican Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Bakersfield) met with the California Farm Bureau...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Senator Feinstein introduces drought legislation in the Senate
On Wednesday, Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced her revised drought legislation in the United States...
- Posted February 12, 2016
Artificial turf may be linked to cancer, serious illness
Over the summer, Californians were urged to replace their grass with artificial turf or...
- Posted January 31, 2016
State legislators encourage storm water capture
A group of California state senators sent a letter earlier this week to David...
- Posted January 28, 2016
Governor Brown sees party infighting regarding Twin Tunnels Project
Governor Jerry Brown is facing huge opposition from a member of his own political...
- Posted January 26, 2016
California Assembly tackles water storage
California Assemblyman Rudy Salas (D-Bakersfield) introduced a bill, which would use part of the...
- Posted January 23, 2016
Sen. Feinstein releases draft of drought bill
Yesterday afternoon, Senator Dianne Feinstein released a draft of her bill, known as the...
- Posted January 22, 2016
State Water Board Proposes Extended Regulations
Late last Friday the State Water Resources Control Board released their draft emergency conservation...
- Posted January 19, 2016
California Congressional Representatives Encourage BLM to reconsider its controversial Cadiz pipeline guidance
Before leaving Washington for Christmas break, nine Members of Congress sent a letter to...
- Posted January 15, 2016