- Public Water Bottle Filling Station Grant Funding available in West Basin Municipal Water District
- Reclamation includes four California projects for desalination and water purification research
- Four Oakland Companies Cited, Fined over Clean Water Act Violations
- 12th Annual SBC Water Conference’s Common Message: There’s Enough Water, it’s how it’s Managed
- Five Star and Urban Waters Restoration Program Awards Grants to Three California Projects
More Legislation News
NorCal water board adopts first rules for pot growers
Last week, the North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board adopted the state’s first...
- Posted August 16, 2015
California Senators introduce drought legislation in Senate
Last week, Senator Dianne Feinstein introduced a bill – the California Emergency Drought Act...
- Posted August 3, 2015
Judge may rule in favor of Water Board over farmers
With the California drought in full affect, the State Water Resources Control Board began...
- Posted August 1, 2015
California Representatives vote no on drought legislation
Last week, the House of Representatives voted on H.R. 2898, the Western Water and...
- Posted July 22, 2015
Water wasters face local tax
The California Senate will see a new bill to address the drought in California....
- Posted July 5, 2015
States sue Obama administration over Clean Water Act
Three states – Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi – are suing the Obama Administration to...
- Posted June 30, 2015
Will taxing organic produce solve the drought?
Now that California is in its fourth year of extreme drought and Governor Jerry...
- Posted June 29, 2015
California Republicans introduce water legislation in House of Representatives
Last week Congressman David Valadao introduced H.R. 2898, commonly known as the Western Water...
- Posted June 28, 2015
The battle for control of America’s water
Water legislation continues to be a hot button issue nationwide, with President Barack Obama...
- Posted May 30, 2015
California drought laws unveiled
The California State Water Resources Control Board unveiled new regulations last week that will...
- Posted May 11, 2015