- EPA Reaches Settlement with Salinas Co. American Cooling, Inc. Over Clean Water Act Violations
- Sativa Water District Now Under Los Angeles County’s Department of Public Works Management
- School Districts still eligible for millions in drinking water grants
- State Water Board Addressing Erosion Control after Carr Fire
- District poised to capture more stormwater thanks to Army Corps of Engineers
More Legislation News
Water wasters face local tax
The California Senate will see a new bill to address the drought in California....
- Posted July 5, 2015
States sue Obama administration over Clean Water Act
Three states – Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi – are suing the Obama Administration to...
- Posted June 30, 2015
Will taxing organic produce solve the drought?
Now that California is in its fourth year of extreme drought and Governor Jerry...
- Posted June 29, 2015
California Republicans introduce water legislation in House of Representatives
Last week Congressman David Valadao introduced H.R. 2898, commonly known as the Western Water...
- Posted June 28, 2015
The battle for control of America’s water
Water legislation continues to be a hot button issue nationwide, with President Barack Obama...
- Posted May 30, 2015
California drought laws unveiled
The California State Water Resources Control Board unveiled new regulations last week that will...
- Posted May 11, 2015
Assembly bills for water storage voted down
California Assembly Democrats shot down legislation that would have allowed for the construction of...
- Posted May 1, 2015