- DWR Completes First Snow Survey of the Season
- State Water Project Allocations Off to a Dry Start
- California Partners with NASA’s JPL to Enlist Earth-Observing Satellite Data in Climate Change Efforts
- California American Water Refiles Coastal Commission Application for Water Supply Project
- BC Laboratories Fined for Delayed Reporting of Drinking Water Test Results
Phil Paule Selected as EMWD Board President
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) Board Director Phil Paule, who represents the Winchester, French Valley and the southwest Moreno Valley areas, was selected as the new President of EMWD’s Board of Directors last week.
Paule has served on EMWD’s Board of Directors since 2007 and was most recently its Vice President. EMWD rotates its Board President and Vice President every two years.
“I am honored to be selected as Board President and look forward to working with my colleagues on the Board to continue providing high quality and cost-effective services to our nearly 1 million customers,” Paule said.
Paule, who resides in French Valley, previously served as Board President in 2013 and 2014. He also serves on the Board of Directors for Cal Desal, an organization committed to advancing desalination within California, and the Western Riverside Council of Governments.