- Central Valley Project contractors looking at bleak 2018 allocations
- Department of Fish and Wildlife Soliciting Fisheries Habitat Restoration Proposals
- Eastern Municipal Water District urges customers to be “Sewer Smart”
- Modoc County Grower issued penalty for failing to acquire Water Quality Permit
- Remaining East Porterville homes now connected to sustainable water
Infrastructure Funding Fairs Coming to Southern California
Cities and counties needing funds for infrastructure projects are invited to a pair of free funding fairs hosted by the State Water Resources Control Board and six partner agencies.
The last two California Financing Coordinating Committee (CFCC) Funding Fairs of 2017 will be held Tuesday, Aug. 29 in San Bernardino, and Wednesday, Aug. 30 in San Diego.
These fairs provide one-stop shopping for those looking for infrastructure funding in California. Each of the listed agencies will provide information on their available infrastructure grant, loan and bond financing programs, including funding available from the Water Quality, Supply, and Infrastructure Improvement Act of 2014 (Proposition 1).
Project categories include, but are not limited to:
- drinking water
- water quality
- water supply
- water conservation
- water use efficiency
- energy efficiency
- flood management
The San Bernardino fair will begin at 8 a.m., Aug. 29 at California State University San Bernardino’s College of Education, Room 105, 5500 University Parkway, 92407. The San Diego fair will begin at 8 a.m., Aug. 30 at the San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board, 2375 Northside Drive, Suite 100, 92108.
For questions, call the Rural Community Assistance Corporation at (916) 447-9832, extension 1029.