- DWR Comment Period Underway for List of Statewide Flood Emergency Response Grants
- UCI Scientists Predictor for Southwest Winter Rainfall — Look to New Zealand in the Summer
- San Diego Water Board fines Pardee Homes $291,286 for Uncontrolled Sediment during Storms
- Judge Upholds Water Board’s penalties on Developer
- State Reminds Public of the Hazards of Harmful Algal Bloom Season
Infrastructure Funding Fairs Coming to Southern California
Cities and counties needing funds for infrastructure projects are invited to a pair of free funding fairs hosted by the State Water Resources Control Board and six partner agencies.
The last two California Financing Coordinating Committee (CFCC) Funding Fairs of 2017 will be held Tuesday, Aug. 29 in San Bernardino, and Wednesday, Aug. 30 in San Diego.
These fairs provide one-stop shopping for those looking for infrastructure funding in California. Each of the listed agencies will provide information on their available infrastructure grant, loan and bond financing programs, including funding available from the Water Quality, Supply, and Infrastructure Improvement Act of 2014 (Proposition 1).
Project categories include, but are not limited to:
- drinking water
- water quality
- water supply
- water conservation
- water use efficiency
- energy efficiency
- flood management
The San Bernardino fair will begin at 8 a.m., Aug. 29 at California State University San Bernardino’s College of Education, Room 105, 5500 University Parkway, 92407. The San Diego fair will begin at 8 a.m., Aug. 30 at the San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Board, 2375 Northside Drive, Suite 100, 92108.
For questions, call the Rural Community Assistance Corporation at (916) 447-9832, extension 1029.