- State Water Project Allocation Increases to 20 Percent
- Lawsuit Challenges Federal Water Contracts That Imperil Delta, Fish, Wildlife
- Reclamation increases allocation for Central Valley Project after April storms
- Federal agencies announce final schedule for Clear Creek spring pulse flows
- USGS report shows increasing groundwater levels in Coachella Valley
Shasta Dam Visitor Center temporarily closed
Last week the Bureau of Reclamation temporarily suspended public visitation to the Shasta Dam Visitor Center in support of the recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The Shasta Dam Visitor Center will be closed to the public including tours, until further notice. “The health and safety of the public and our employees is our number one priority,” the Bureau released in a statement.
Water deliveries and powerplant operations will continue without interruption. Mission essential functions, including security and law enforcement, will continue.
Check our website for updates at www.usbr.gov/mp/ncao/shasta-dam.html or call 530-247-8555 (TTY 800-877-8339).