- John Rossi, General Manager at Western Municipal Water District, announces his year-end retirement
- Two CWA Members participate in NARUC Summer Policy Summit in San Diego
- Foothill Municipal Water District announces September 23 water celebration at Descanso Gardens
- Halla Razak appointed as Inland Empire Utilities Agency’s new General Manager effective Dec. 1
- Workshop for mercury-impaired reservoirs operators, owners scheduled for Oct. 11
All posts tagged "conservation"
California farmers and water districts fight mandatory water restrictions
Farmers in the San Joaquin Valley are ignoring mandatory water restrictions, despite California’s historic drought. Many of the farmers who live in the area rely on the San Joaquin River to water their crops, an essential aspect...
- Posted June 24, 2015
Fresno takes hard stance on water conservation
The City of Fresno has taken huge steps in reducing its water waste. The California drought became all too real for Fresno residents when reservoir water levels became dangerously low. To help combat the issue, many in...
- Posted June 23, 2015
Homeowners seeking new ways of curbing water usage
The California drought has caused many homeowners to begin looking at new ways of conserving water. In Southern California, the most noticeable change can be seen in landscaping. Californians are taking Governor Jerry Brown’s advice and removing...
- Posted May 31, 2015
Could potable reuse be a possibility in California?
With the California drought at its peak, water gurus are beginning to discuss the possibility of potable reuse to help aid the state’s water crisis. Potable reuse is recycled water, where sewage water is treated and purified...
- Posted May 24, 2015