- Orange County Nursery donates 300 plants for Irrigation Field Trials at two UC campuses
- Supreme Court upholds lower court ruling, won’t hear water agencies’ appeal on groundwater rights
- Emergency Declaration for flooding in Owens Valley lifted by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
- PG&E launches funding challenge for “California Climate Challenge” with $1 million
- Restoration funded for watersheds impacted by unregulated cannabis cultivation
A historic water conservation-and-transfer agreement between San Diego County Water Authority (SDCWA) and the Imperial Irrigation...
The gavel has been passed following the election of Yuba County Water Agency Chairman Brent Hastey...
Moulton Niguel Water District (MNWD) is celebrating the success of the turf removal program they launched...
San Bernardino area leaders resolve pending litigation, establish recycled water reliability agreement
The city of San Bernardino and two area water agencies have come to terms for a...
California American Water celebrated yesterday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the commissioning of new well treatment...
Orange County Nursery donates 300 plants for Irrigation Field Trials at two UC campuses
Village Nurseries – founded in 1976 and serving the re-wholesale,...
- December 4, 2017
Supreme Court upholds lower court ruling, won’t hear water agencies’ appeal on groundwater rights
A plea by two desert water agencies for the United...
- November 28, 2017