- State Agencies Present Framework for Voluntary Agreements to Improve Habitat and Flow in the Delta
- MWD to Update Plan for Meeting Southern California’s Future Water Needs
- Snowpack Remains Below Average According to DWR Survey
- Alliance for Water Efficiency Releases Drought Response and Water Demands Study
- New Clean Water Act Rule to Provide Clarity and Redefine WOTUS
The Bureau of Reclamation has selected 54 projects to share $40.99 million in WaterSMART Water and...
The Sweetwater Authority (Authority) Governing Board recently voted to become a member of the Statewide Community...
The City of Oceanside hopes to become the first city in San Diego County to be...
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) continues to encourage people to use water efficiently in...
Olivenhain Municipal Water District and Leucadia Wastewater District Team up to Conserve Drinking Water
A partnership between Olivenhain Municipal Water District (OMWD) and Leucadia Wastewater District (LWD) has been announced...
State Agencies Present Framework for Voluntary Agreements to Improve Habitat and Flow in the Delta
The California Natural Resources Agency and the California Environmental Protection...
- February 10, 2020
MWD to Update Plan for Meeting Southern California’s Future Water Needs
The board of directors of the Metropolitan Water District of...
- February 3, 2020