- State Water Project Allocation Increases to 20 Percent
- Lawsuit Challenges Federal Water Contracts That Imperil Delta, Fish, Wildlife
- Reclamation increases allocation for Central Valley Project after April storms
- Federal agencies announce final schedule for Clear Creek spring pulse flows
- USGS report shows increasing groundwater levels in Coachella Valley
West Basin Municipal Water District (West Basin) has announced their a summer lineup of virtual education...
U.S. EPA Reaches Settlement to Clean Up Groundwater Contamination at Southern California Superfund Site
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has reached a $6,521,025 settlement with 145 parties to clean...
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (EVMWD) will be reopening its lobby to the public on June...
Western Municipal Water District (Western) received a $200,000 grant award from the United States Bureau of...
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) has announced the winners of its 2020 Poster Contest, which is...
State Water Project Allocation Increases to 20 Percent
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) announced late last week...
- May 27, 2020
Lawsuit Challenges Federal Water Contracts That Imperil Delta, Fish, Wildlife
Last week three environmental groups sued the U.S. Bureau of...
- May 24, 2020